(301) 220 2802
Unsure if you're ready to dive into a rewarding career in IT?
Don't worry. TrainACE has a unique solution just for you.
TrainACE 'Try Before You Buy' classes are a unique offer from TrainACE.
For a small refundable registration fee*, you'll get to take the first 'day' of one of our CompTIA A+ training classes, giving you the opportunity to assess our facilities and instructors and your readiness for the training.
Throughout the session, you will get hands-on instruction on computer components under the guidance of our skilled instructors. Even better, we run these sessions at different times (weekday, evenings, and weekends) to suit your schedule, just as we do with our full-time classes.
By the end of the session, you will have:
- An excellent understanding of your skill level and whether an IT career is for you.
- Met one of the skilled instructors and been able to ask any questions you have about training.
- Had hands-on experience working with computer hardware.
- Learned about CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications and why they are essential to IT professionals.
- Seen and used our facilities and classrooms first hand.
* Seats are limited, so we are asking for a refundable $25 registration fee. As long as you attend the event, we will either give you a full refund or apply the $25 towards the cost of a complete training class of your choice.
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
What is CompTIA A+ Training?
These days computer certifications can be as valuable as a college degree when it comes to getting an career in IT. Four year degrees are great and you'll come away with a huge amount of knowledge, but when it comes to job applications, hiring managers look for specific certifications such as CompTIA A+ and Network+.
CompTIA A+ is the starting point for your IT career. It introduces you to basic computing concepts and takes you through the fundamentals of computer hardware, touching on basic networking too. A+ training teaches you the nuts and bolts of the computer industry and prepares you for early career stage positions like Help Desk Technician and IT Support Specialist.
But don't think of IT Support as a limited role; whether you want to become a System Admin, an expert programmer, or a cybersecurity expert, getting to grips with the basic concepts is essential, and CompTIA A+ training will give you that.
What's more, TrainACE takes a very hands-on approach to training, ensuring that you handle real equipment and can jump into an IT role with confidence. Many other training schools use teach by PowerPoint and video. whereas we have you handle actual computer components and network systems.
So, if you've been sitting on the fence wondering if an IT career is for you, sign-up for one of our 'Try Before You Buy' classes and learn for yourself!