Our training packages are designed to fit your schedule, giving you the flexibility to fit around your work schedule and personal needs. Once you have signed up for a package, you have two years to complete all the training courses.
To attend classes for this package, review the schedules on the individual class pages (links below), then call your program manager at (301) 220 2802 to book your seat.
How Will MCSA Training Help Your Career
If you are an IT professional who is heavily invested in MS Windows environments, or who are looking to expand your career into Microsoft products, then gaining an MCSA certification will ensure your competency in one of the most widely used software.
Microsoft organizes its MCSA and MCSE certification along five different competency pathways:
- Core Infrastructure (Workload engineering and administration)
- Productivity (MS Office cloud and hybrid solutions deployment)
- Data Management & Analytics (Database admin and infrastructure proficiency)
- App Builder (App development and quality assurance)
- Business Applications (MS Dynamics Business Applications Software skills)
TrainACE’s MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certification Training Package aligns with two of these – the Core Infrastructure and the Productivity competencies. So if you are looking to develop your Windows deployment and infrastructure skills this package is for you.
Who needs MCSA Training?
Anyone who is looking to prove their ability to design and build Windows-based technology systems. If you are looking to gain the more advanced MSCE certification, then MCSA certification is a prerequisite.
- NOC Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Analyst
- System Support Engineer
- Server Administrator
- Systems Engineer
Is the MSCA Windows Server 2016 Worth It?
In a word: yes. The MCSA certification is beneficial to all IT professionals who earn it. There are numerous reasons for obtaining the credential, including the following:
- Evidence of specific skills – Obtaining the MCSA certification provides professionals with official validation from Microsoft that they have the qualifications in one of the most widely used software solutions. The MCSA certification looks great on a resume and will place job candidates at an advantage over their uncertified counterparts.
- Job efficiency – MCSA certified professionals have been found to be more efficient in their job responsibilities than uncertified professionals. Tasks are well-executed and completed on-time more often when performed by MCSA certified employees – and employers are aware of this, making them more likely to hire certified professionals.
- Higher earning potential – MCSA certified employees are valuable to the organizations that employ them, and the salaries they earn reflect that fact. In the Washington, D.C. metro area, the average yearly salary for MCSA certified employees is $79,918, with the top end of the pay range exceeding $142,000 per year.
Obtaining the MCSA certification also provides professionals with access to various career paths within the IT industry. Some of the different job titles that typically make good use of the MCSA certification include Information Technology (IT) Manager, IT Director, Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Systems Administrator, and Senior Systems Administrator.
How is it Best to Prepare for the MSCA Certification Exam?
The best way to prepare for the MSCA certification exam is by taking a training course that provides instruction covering all the relevant topics included on the exam. TrainAce’s MCSA Windows Server 2016 training package is ideal for candidates who want to take the exam.
The MCSA certification consists of three exams:
- 20740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 20742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
To pass the exams, candidates must achieve a score of at least 700 on each. After that, certification holders must reestablish their certification status.
- Microsoft 20740
- Microsoft 20741
- Microsoft 20742
Exams Vouchers Included
- 3 Microsoft MCP Exam Vouchers