(301) 220 2802
This course is designed to teach those in a systems administrator or Development Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, in addition to best practices for configuring and deploying systems.
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
Learn More About Systems Operations on AWS
02/07/23 - 02/09/23
03/14/23 - 03/16/23
04/18/23 - 04/20/23
05/30/23 - 06/01/23
The Systems Operations on AWS training teaches you how to develop automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. Training includes explorationof best practices for configuring and deplying systems.
This is a second tier AWS training course. Unless you have at least 6 month experience with Amazon cloud services we strongly recommend you take the AWS Essentials course first.
This Advanced Architecting On AWS course teaches you how to:
- - Understand the AWS infrastructures as it related to system operations such as the global infrastructure, core services and account security
- - Use the AWS Command Line Interface, and understand additional administration and development tools
- - Manage, secure, and scale compute instances on AWS
- - Identify container services and services available for serverless computing
- - Build virtual private networks with Amazon VPC
- - Configure and manage storage options utilizing the storage services offered with AWS
- - Monitor the health of your infrastructure with services such as Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail and AWS Config
- - Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tags, Amazon CloudWatch, and AWS Trusted Advisor
- - Create and configure automated and repeatable deployments with tools such as AMIs and AWS CloudFormation
This course is delivered through live, online, instructor-led training, and hands-on labs.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- - Successfully completed the AWS Technical Essentials course
- - Background in either software development or systems administration
- - Proficiency in maintaining operating systems at the command line, such as shell scripting in Linux environments or cmd/PowerShell in Windows
- - Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
This training course will prepare you for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate exam and certification.
On AWS Certification?
This course is intended for:
- - Systems administrators
- - Software developers, especially those in DevOps roles
On AWS class?
This course covers the following concepts:
- Understanding Systems Operations on AWS
- Tooling and Automation
- Computing (Servers)
- Computing (Scaling and Name Resolution)
- Computing (Serverless and Containers)
- Computing (Database Services)
- Storing and Archiving
- Monitoring and Security
- Managing Resource Consumption
- Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments