(301) 220 2802
Cloud computing skills are hard to find and in high demand. If you’re looking to take your Cybersecurity, System Admin, or Network Admin career to the next level, our CompTIA Cloud+ training will give you the skills and knowledge you need to get there. CompTIA Cloud+ certification demonstrates your ability to understand cloud basics, and to analyze, evaluate, design, and test cloud computing solutions.
TrainACE’s hands-on training methodology will ensure that you have the practical knowledge to apply your skills in the real world, as well as give you the technical expertise to pass the official exam.
Our Cloud+ class includes access to iLabs, provided by InfoSec Learning LLC.
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
Learn More About Cloud+
Greenbelt & Live-Online
10/16/23 - 10/20/23
Greenbelt & Live-Online
12/11/23 - 12/15/23
Greenbelt & Live-Online
01/22/24 - 01/26/24
Greenbelt & Live-Online
03/25/24 - 03/29/24
Why Take Cloud+ Training in Maryland?
As an IT professional you probably have some knowledge and understanding of cloud models like software-as-a-service solutions and their applications. TrainACE’s Cloud+ training takes that understanding to the next level and ensures that you have a sound grasp of how to analyze, evaluate, design, and test cloud computing solutions.
In our Cloud+ training, you will apply the skills and knowledge required to evaluate and implement standard deployments. You will implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies, including network, storage, and virtualization technologies to create cloud solutions. You will manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure the security of cloud environments through the use of cybersecurity best practices. Also, this course prepares you to pass the CompTIA Cloud+ exam and earn the corresponding certification.
CompTIA Cloud Certification Training with TrainACE
As a Platinum Partner to CompTIA, we have a long and trusted track record of delivering high-quality training for must-have CompTIA certifications like Cloud+. Our Cloud+ training methodology has a strong mix of hands-on as well as technical instruction, so you know that you will be able to apply your cloud knowledge to real-world situations, as well as pass the technical exam.
TrainACE’s Cloud+ training will take you deeper into this increasingly important area of the industry. It will prepare you to create, manage and secure cloud-based systems and processes within your organization.
What You Need to Know Before Taking Cloud+ Training
The CompTIA Cloud+ course is designed for IT professionals who wish to develop cloud computing skills, to enable them to move IT workloads to the cloud and integrate products and services from different providers and industries.
This course is also designed for students who are preparing to take the CompTIA Cloud+ exam CV0-003, or who plan to use Cloud+ as the foundation for more advanced cloud certifications or career roles.
What Will You Learn in This Cloud+ Class?
The CompTIA Cloud+ Certification training provides you with the information needed to form a solid understanding of how to utilize cloud-based technologies and systems. The class will address how to apply, control, and support cloud technologies in the most secure manner possible. The following domains are covered in the course and on the CompTIA Cloud+ exam:
- Cloud Architecture and Design
- Operations and Support
What is the Cloud+ Course Content Like?
The course lessons are outlined as follows:
Lesson 1: Preparing to Deploy Cloud Solutions
- Topic A: Describe Interaction of Cloud Components and Services
- Topic B: Describe Interaction of Non-cloud Components and Services
- Topic C: Evaluate Existing Components and Services for Cloud Deployment
- Topic D: Evaluate Automation and Orchestration Options
- Topic E: Prepare for Cloud Deployment
Lesson 2: Deploying a Pilot Project
- Topic A: Manage Change in a Pilot Project
- Topic B: Execute Cloud Deployment Workflow
- Topic C: Complete Post-Deployment Configuration
Lesson 3: Testing Pilot Project Deployments
- Topic A: Identify Cloud Service Components for Testing
- Topic B: Test for High Availability and Accessibility
- Topic C: Perform Deployment Load Testing
- Topic D: Analyze Test Results
Lesson 4: Designing a Secure and Compliant Cloud Infrastructure
- Topic A: Design Cloud Infrastructure for Security
- Topic B: Determine Organizational Compliance Needs
Lesson 5: Designing and Implementing a Secure Cloud Environment
- Topic A: Design Virtual Network for Cloud Deployment
- Topic B: Determine Network Access Requirements
- Topic C: Secure Networks for Cloud Interaction
- Topic D: Manage Cloud Component Security
- Topic E: Implement Security Technologies
Lesson 6: Planning Identity and Access Management for Cloud Deployments
- Topic A: Determine Identity Management and Authentication Technologies
- Topic B: Plan Account Management Policies for the Network and Systems
- Topic C: Control Access to Cloud Objects
- Topic D: Provision Accounts
Lesson 7: Determining CPU and Memory Sizing for Cloud Deployments
- Topic A: Determine CPU Size for Cloud Deployment
- Topic B: Determine Memory Size for Cloud Deployment
Lesson 8: Determining Storage Requirements for Cloud Deployments
- Topic A: Determine Storage Technology Requirements
- Topic B: Select Storage Options for Deployment
- Topic C: Determine Storage Access and Provisioning Requirements
- Topic D: Determine Storage Security Options
Lesson 9: Analyzing Workload Characteristics to Ensure Successful Migration
- Topic A: Determine the Type of Cloud Deployment to Perform
- Topic B: Manage Virtual Machine and Container Migration
- Topic C: Manage Network, Storage, and Data Migration
Lesson 10: Maintaining Cloud Systems
- Topic A: Patch Cloud Systems
- Topic B: Design and Implement Automation and Orchestration for Maintenance
Lesson 11: Implementing Backup, Restore, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity Measures
- Topic A: Back Up and Restore Cloud Data
- Topic B: Implement Disaster Recovery Plans
- Topic C: Implement Business Continuity Plans
Lesson 12: Analyzing Cloud Systems for Performance
- Topic A: Monitor Cloud Systems to Measure Performance
- Topic B: Optimize Cloud Systems to Meet Performance Criteria
Lesson 13: Analyzing Cloud Systems for Anomalies and Growth Forecasting
- Topic A: Monitor for Anomalies and Resource Needs
- Topic B: Plan for Capacity
- Topic C: Create Reports on Cloud System Metrics
Lesson 14: Troubleshooting Deployment, Capacity, Automation, and Orchestration Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Deployment Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Capacity Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Automation and Orchestration Issues
Lesson 15: Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
- Topic A: Identify Connectivity Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Connectivity Issues
Lesson 16: Troubleshooting Security Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Identity and Access Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Attacks
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Other Security Issues
Exam and Certification Requirements:
Current exam number CV0-002
- Maximum of 90 questions
- Time Length 90 minutes
- Passing Score 750
- Format Multiple Choice and Performance Based Questions
Is the CompTIA Cloud Plus Certification Worth It?
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification, like all of CompTIA’s credentials, is highly valuable for certificate holders and the organizations they work for. There are numerous benefits that make the time, effort, and expense of earning the Cloud+ certification worth it. These benefits include:
- Validation of skills needed to optimize and maintain cloud infrastructure services
- Cloud+ certified professionals are viewed as an increasingly important part of an organization’s IT department
- Cloud+ is the only vendor-neutral certification that covers more than one specific vendor or function (for example, security or networking)
- CompTIA Cloud+ certification is approved by the 8570 Directive of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
- The IT industry has some of the highest salaries of all industries
- There is a huge demand for IT professionals in the global cloud computing market
As more and more organizations move to cloud-based technologies, the demand for IT professionals who know and understand cloud technology will keep going up. There has never been a better time to be an IT professional with cloud knowledge.
How Hard is the CompTIA Cloud+ Exam?
The CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam is considered a beginning-level test that reflects a focus on incorporating and maintaining cloud-based technologies as a part of more extensive system operations. The exam (CV0-003) includes newer technologies that emerge to support the ever-changing and advancing cloud market as more companies come to depend on cloud secure systems for the operation of their critical systems.
As with any certification exam, it’s hard to say how difficult the Cloud+ exam is, because it varies for different people. Those candidates for the Cloud+ credential who perform best on the exam are the ones who put in the time and effort to fully prepare for the test. Those individuals may not find the exam as difficult as candidates who are not properly prepared.
Who needs Cloud+ Certification in DC?
CompTIA Cloud+ Certification prepares you in the following job types:
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Cloud Specialist
- Project Manager, Cloud Computing Services
- Cloud Engineer
- Manager, Data Center
- Business Analyst, Cloud Computing
How is it Best to Prepare to Pass the CompTIA Cloud+ Exam?
Passing the CompTIA Cloud+ certification exam requires you to prepare and study the covered concepts and skills. One of the best ways to do that is with this TrainACE CompTIA Cloud+ training and certification course. This course will provide you with all the information and tools you need to pass the official CompTIA certification exam.