|Location||Start||End||Days & Times|
|Greenbelt, Maryland||3/23/2020||3/27/2020||Mon-Fri (8:30am - 5pm)|
Why Take CCNP TSHOOT Training?
TrainACE offers CCNP TSHOOT training in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn,VA. TSHOOT v2.0 is one of three certification training courses that will help prepare you for the Cisco CCNP certification exam.
This TSHOOT training course will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to work independently on complex network solutions. Upon completion of this course, students will learn to plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting.
This course will also provide students with information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process.In this course you will:
- Describe the Cisco IOS troubleshooting tools and methodologies.
- Troubleshoot DHCP in IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Troubleshoot switch administration, Layer 2 protocol, VLAN, and trunk port issues.
- Troubleshoot VTP, router on a stick, ACL filtering, NTP, and RIP issues.
- Troubleshoot VLAN memberships, VTP mode, EtherChannels, ACL, OSPF, and tracking objects issues.
- Troubleshoot incompatible trunk, port security, VLAN, OSPF missing routes, and EIGRP issues.
- Troubleshoot EIGRP operations, load balancing, and VRRP issues.
- Troubleshoot VPN technology, logging, BGP, EIGRP summary, and LLDP issues.
- Troubleshoot BGP, eBGP, and address type issues.
- Troubleshoot OSPF, VACL, and BGP configuration issues.
- Troubleshoot route filtering, IPv6 filtering, OSPF for IPv6, Layer 2, and trunk issues.
- Troubleshoot EIGRP IPv6 and switching protocol issues.
- Troubleshoot access control, infrastructure security, and device management issues.
Audience and PrerequisitesThis course is designed for network security specialists, security administrators, and network security support engineers who are responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining Cisco routing and Cisco switching solutions in a network infrastructure. Individuals should attend if their primary job responsibility is to maintain the routing and switching configuration of their organization's network.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CCNP Routing and Switching certification and who want to prepare for Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Exam 300-135.
Required Exam 300-135 TSHOOT
- Maximum of 25 questions
- Time Length 120 minutes per Exam
- Format Multiple Choice, Drop and Drag, Fill in the Blank, Simulation, Testlet, and Simlet
TrainACE's CCNP training will prepare you for job roles including:
- Network Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer
- Network Manager
- Cisco Network Engineer
Skills and Concepts:
Lesson 1: Introduction to Cisco IOS Troubleshooting Tools and Methodologies
- Topic A: Configure Cisco IOS Troubleshooting Tools
- Topic B: Use Troubleshooting Methodologies
Lesson 2: Troubleshooting DHCP in IPv4 and IPv6 Networks
- Topic A: Troubleshoot DHCP Protocol Issues in IPv4 Networks
- Topic B: Troubleshoot IPv6 Address Type Issues
Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Switch Administration, Layer 2 Protocol, VLAN, and Trunk Port Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Switch Administration Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Layer 2 Protocol Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot VLAN Issues
- Topic D: Troubleshoot Trunk Port Issues
Lesson 4: Troubleshooting VTP, Router on a Stick, ACL Filtering, NTP, and RIP Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Incorrect Trunk Encapsulation and VTP Password Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Router on a Stick and ACL Filtering Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot NTP Issues
- Topic D: Troubleshoot RIP and Static Routing Issues
Lesson 5: Troubleshooting VLAN Memberships, VTP Mode, EtherChannels, ACL, OSPF, and Tracking Objects Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Incorrect VLAN Memberships and VTP Mode Problems
- Topic B: Troubleshoot EtherChannel Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot ACL Time-Range Problems
- Topic D: Troubleshoot OSPF Timer Problems and Area Misconfiguration
- Topic E: Troubleshoot Tracking Objects Issues
Lesson 6: Troubleshooting Incompatible Trunk, Port Security, VLAN, OSPF Missing Routes, and EIGRP Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Incompatible Trunk and Port Security Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot VLAN Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot OSPF Missing Route Issues
- Topic D: Troubleshoot EIGRP Neighbor and Path Selection Issues
Lesson 7: Troubleshooting EIGRP Operations, Load Balancing, and VRRP Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot EIGRP Operation Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot EIGRP Load Balancing Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot VRRP Issues
Lesson 8: Troubleshooting VPN Technology, Logging, BGP, EIGRP Summary, and LLDP Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot VPN Technology Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Logging Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot BGP Issues
- Topic D: Troubleshoot EIGRP Summary and LLDP Issues
Lesson 9: Troubleshooting STP Root Bridge, BGP, eBGP, and Address Type Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot STP Root Bridge Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot BGP Configuration Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot eBGP Issues
- Topic D: Troubleshoot Address Type Issues
Lesson 10: Troubleshooting OSPF, VACL, and BGP Configuration Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot OSPF Misconfigurations
- Topic B: Troubleshoot VACL and BGP Configuration Issues
Lesson 11: Troubleshooting Route Filtering, IPv6 Filtering, OSPF for IPv6, Layer 2, and Trunk Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Route Filtering Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot IPv6 Filtering Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot OSPF for IPv6 Issues
- Topic D: Troubleshoot Layer 2 and Trunk Issues
Lesson 12: Troubleshooting EIGRP IPv6 and Switching Protocol Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot EIGRP IPv6 Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Switching Protocol Issues
Lesson 13: Troubleshooting Access Control, Infrastructure Security, and Device Management Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Access Control Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Infrastructure Security
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Device Management Issues