(301) 220 2802
AWS Technical Essentials is the starting point for anyone looking to get a sound understanding of Amazon cloud technologies. This training course introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
Learn More About AWS Technical Essentials
08/08/22 - 08/08/22
08/29/22 - 08/29/22
09/19/22 - 09/19/22
10/10/22 - 10/10/22
10/19/22 - 10/19/22
10/31/22 - 10/31/22
11/28/22 - 11/28/22
Why Take AWS Essentials Training?
If you're just getting started with Amazon cloud services, AWS Technical Essentials training will ensure that you have a foundational understanding of AWS's key concepts. It will also prime you for the more advanced Architectural and Systems Operations certifications.
This AWS Technical Essentials course teaches you how to
- - Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- - Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- - Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- - Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- - Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
This course is delivered through live, online, instructor-led training and hands-on labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
What You Need to Know Before Taking AWS Technical Essentials
This is an introductory training course and does not have any prerequisites
Exam and Certification Requirements:
This training course prepares you for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
Who needs AWS Technical Essentials Certification?
This course is intended for:
- - Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- - Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- - SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services.
What will I learn in this AWS Technical Essentials class?
This course covers the following concepts:
- - Introduction and History of AWS
- - AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- - AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- - AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- - AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
The AWS Technical Essentials course teaches the core concepts and principles of Amazon’s cloud computing platform needed to pass the Cloud Practitioner certification exam.
What is AWS Cloud Training?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing platform is the top cloud service provider in the world. Professionals who want to demonstrate their knowledge and competency in the AWS platform can seek a variety of different AWS certifications. The AWS Cloud Practitioner certification is one that demonstrates an individual’s basic knowledge of the AWS cloud.
This AWS Essentials training in Maryland covers the architectural and operational principles, value proposition, services, security, and compliance related to the AWS cloud platform, which are the areas that are tested on the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam. Upon completion of this course, students will be prepared to pass the certification exam successfully.
Who Should Take the AWS Technical Essentials Training Course?
The AWS Technical Essentials training course is designed for any student who wants to learn the basics of the AWS cloud platform and pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam. Additionally, this course is ideal for:
- • Professionals who are responsible for discussing the technical benefits of AWS services to their customers
- • Anyone who wants to learn how to start using AWS
- • Solution architects, SysOps administrators, and developers who use AWS services
How Much Does an AWS Certified Cloud Professional Make in D.C.?
Individuals who obtain AWS certifications have a huge opportunity when it comes to the salaries they earn. The average national salary for certified cloud computing professionals is $122,000. In Washington, D.C. the average is even higher, at $125,000, with the top of the range hitting $131,000.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification is an entry-level credential, so it may take additional experience to reach larger salaries, but the potential shows that there is ample opportunity for certified professionals.
Is an AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Worth It?
IT certifications are a plus for candidates looking for positions in the industry. They demonstrate that individuals possess a specific set of skills and knowledge and that they have made a commitment to their chosen career path.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification is no different. It provides exam-takers with a high-level introduction to Amazon’s cloud platform. It’s meant as an overview that gives candidates a big-picture view of how AWS is structured. It’s a great place to start for anyone who is just beginning with cloud computing.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Training and Certification in the D.C. Area
TrainACE’s AWS Technical Essentials training course is a great way to prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification exam. We are committed to preparing our students to successfully pass the certification exam and earn their credential. It’s our goal to provide the very best learning environment and experience for students. Register for the AWS Technical Essentials course today to get started on the path to AWS certification.