Our most advanced penetration testing is a class where you will experience real pentesting in high-security environments. The course is a three-day intensive that focuses on attacking and defending highly secured environments such as agencies, financial organizations, federal organizations, and large companies.
Students must be familiar with IT Security best practices and have a good understanding of TCP/IP and common web technologies:
- Basic Windows administration for servers and workstations
- Basic Linux/*NIX system administration skill
- Basic command line proficiency on both Windows and *NIX systems
Students should be familiar with the following web technologies and languages:
Students should also be familiar with Metasploit, and VMWare.
Class completion of the CEH and or ECSA/LPT and equivalent industry experience is required.
Our Advanced Pentration training will benefit people who are in, or looking to move into roles related to the following job titles:
- Penetration Tester
- Cyber Security Penetration Tester
- Security Engineer - Pen Tester
- Information Security Assessor (Penetration Tester)
Skills and Concepts:
Understanding the Defender: IDS/IPS overview and bypass, antivirus bypasses, binary evasion and packing binaries
- Attacking from the Web: Cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks, SQL injection attack, remote file inclusion, local file inclusion
- Exploiting the Network: Client-side (browser) exploitation, Windows privilege escalation, Linux privilege escalation, re-purposing administrative tools
- Post Exploitation: Windows persistence techniques, enabling RDP/VNC, Linux persistence techniques, backdooring SSH logins, post exploitation reconnaissance, data exfiltration techniques