TrainACE offers CCNA training and certification in Greenbelt, MD, and Ashburn, VA and Online.
The CCNA certification (Cisco Certified Network Associate) indicates a foundation in and apprentice knowledge of networking. CCNA-certified professionals can install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small networks (100 nodes or fewer), including but not limited to use of these protocols: IP, IGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, RIP, Ethernet, Access Lists.
Our Cisco instructors have industry experience and carry a minimum of the CCNA certification – and frequently will have CCNP or CCIE as well as certification from other vendors.
TrainACE also offers custom-built corporate CCNA training classes with on-site instruction at your facility as well as two online CCNA training options.
CCNA Training in Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
This Cisco CCNA class at TrainACE features real world, hands-on lab time with actual routers and switches. The majority of the class involves live interaction with real network hardware that will be applied on the job as a network administrator. Our two training facilities are located in the Washington, D.C. metro area: Ashburn, VA and Greenbelt, MD.
Classroom-Based Training Cost: $2,395 Per Enrollment
- Sybex CCNA 200-125: The most clear and concise CCNA exam preparation tool available. This CCNA book is well written and comes with extra tools like CCNA practice test software and electronic flash cards.
- CCNA 200-125 exam voucher.
The student Sybex guide also includes fully documented Hands-On Labs containing hundreds of Cisco Router IOS commands and Cisco switch menus ready for immediate use.
CCNA Training Schedule
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
|Greenbelt, MD||Sat||8:30am - 5:00pm||08/18/2018||09/15/2018|
|Ashburn, VA||Mon | Weds||6:00pm - 10:00pm||08/20/2018||09/24/2018|
|Greenbelt, MD||Tues | Thurs||6:00pm - 10:00pm||08/21/2018||09/20/2018|
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||08/27/2018||08/31/2018|
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||10/22/2018||10/26/2018|
|Ashburn, VA||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||11/05/2018||11/09/2018|
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||11/26/2018||11/30/2018|
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||12/17/2018||12/21/2018|
Self-Paced Online Training
Some individuals have extremely busy schedules and cannot afford to take time off to come to a hands-on training class. For a more flexible option, give our online training a shot. TrainACE's live self-paced online training allows attendees to experience the benefits of class room learning at anytime, anywhere! All of the online courseware follows authorized curriculum. This ensures that you are well-prepared and ready to successfully take on the CCNA exam!
CCNA Self-Paced Online Training Package
Our self-paced online CCNA training course teaches students how to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot small to medium sized routed and switched networks. This includes connection implementation and verification to remote sites in a WAN. Upon completion students will be able to determine and scale security threats, understand commonly used wireless network terminology, and actively carry out conceptual protocols. A slew of other topics are covered in this self-paced, online training which will prepare you for the CCNA exam as well as on the job situations.
CCNA Self-Paced Online training includes the following:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Custom CCNA Training For Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in CCNA Training Include:
- Describe the Operation of Data Networks
- Implement a Small Switched Network
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Vlans and Trunks
- Port Security
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Spanning Tree Protocol
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol Operation
- Implement an IP Addressing Scheme and IP Services to Meet Network Requirements for Small Branch Office
- Configure and Troubleshoot Basic Operation and Routing on Cisco Devices
- Configuring and Troubleshooting NAT and PAT
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Standard and Extended ACL’s
- Serial Link configuration with PPP, HDLC and Frame Relay
- IPv6 operation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Inter VLAN Routing
- Implement a Small Routed Network
- Configuring and Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Single and Multiple area OSPF
- Static Routing
- Managing Cisco Devices
- Router Boot Sequence
- Password recovery
- Backup and Restoring the IOS
Recommended CCNA Training Audience & Prerequisites
Our hands-on CCNA certification training class is appropriate for:
- System Engineers
- Help Desk Support
- Field Technicians
- Network Administrators
CCNA Certification Requirements
There is one exam, the 200-125, that is required for individual’s to become a Cisco Certified Network Associate. Participants are given 90 minutes to answer 50-60 questions. The cost of the exam is $295.00 and can be administered at any authorized Pearson Vue testing center.