(301) 220 2802
The programming language C has matured into a reliable and widely used tool in software development. Anyone looking to get ahead in an IT related career (even if it's not directly in programming) can benefit from learning the basic skills and concepts used when programming a computer.
TrainACE now offers Introduction to C training in our two locations in the DC Metro area: Greenbelt, Maryland, Ashburn, Virginia, as well as online. C programmers are currently in high demand for both government and corporate IT departments. This five-day course serves as a fast start introduction to the most important features of the C language, libraries, tools, and design concepts. It covers data types control structures, I/O and other fundamentals.
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
Introduction to C Programming
Why Take Introduction to C Programming Training?
As Information Technology continues to enhance every area of our lives, anyone looking to take advantage of the career opportunities this creates would benefit from learning basic programming. Even if your chosen career is not as a programmer, so many areas of business now use tools that are better understood and utilized if you have a basic understanding of programming techniques.
The programming language C has fully matured into a reliable standard in the programming community. It is used widely and has become the dominant platform for modern software development. TrainACE now offers C language certification at our two locations in the DC Metro area: Greenbelt, Maryland, Ashburn, Virginia, as well as online.
This five day course serves as a fast start introduction to the most important features of the C language, libraries, tools and design concepts. It covers data types control structures, I/O and other fundamentals.
What is C Programming?
C is a computer programming language that has been around for decades. It’s one of thousands of languages that are currently used today. Acceptance of the C language is widespread – nearly all programmers begin with learning C because it provides them with the maximum amount of efficiency and control. It’s a natural programming language to learn, and it lays the groundwork for learning other programming languages.
Why Learn C Programming?
There are multiple reasons that it’s a great idea to learn C. First and foremost, it’s the best starting point for anyone who wants to learn to program. Some of the other reasons learning C is beneficial are:
- • It’s a base programming language – Learning C will help students learn other programming languages because it’s a base language. The C language shares some of the same concepts with other, more current languages, making it the best selection to start with.
- • It’s a structured programming language – The C programming language is divided into various modules that can each be written separately and together. This structure makes testing, maintaining, and debugging programs easier.
- • It’s very efficient – The C language contains various data types, 32 keywords, and some powerful “out-of-the-box” functions that make it extremely useful and efficient.
- • It’s extendable – C programming can extend itself. Features and functions can easily be added to the library, making complex programming easy to do.
- • It’s portable – The C programming language is portable, in that programs that are written in C can run on other computers. This feature is vital when an application needs to be run across platforms.
Who Should Learn to Code with C Programming?
Learning the C programming language is ideal for anyone who has a desire to get started with programming or any other IT role. It’s a beginner level course and doesn’t require any previous coding experience.
Where Can You Get Your C Language Certification in the Washington, DC Area?
At TrainACE, we currently offer the Introduction to C Programming in the Washington, DC, area. Two of our locations – Ashburn, Virginia and Greenbelt, Maryland – offer the five-day course. The training is also available online. During our training, students will learn the core concepts of the C language and other essential programming fundamentals.
What you need to know before taking Introduction to C Programming training
This is an entry level course with no prerequisites.
Exam and Certification Requirements:
This is an entry level skills development course and is not tied to specific certifications or exams.
Who needs Introduction to C Programming certification?
- - Programmer
What Will You Learn in Introduction to C Programming Training?
- - First Steps in Programming
- - Making Decisions
- - Loops
- - Arrays
- - Applications with Strings and Text
- - Pointers
- - Structuring Your Programs
- - More on Functions
- - Essential Input and Output Operations
- - Structuring Data
- - Working with Files
- - Supporting Facilities