|Greenbelt||Mon - Fri||01/07/2019||01/11/2019||8:30am - 5pm|
|Greenbelt||Mon - Fri||03/04/2019||03/08/2019||8:30am - 5pm|
|Ashburn||Mon - Fri||03/18/2019||03/22/2019||8:30am - 5pm|
|Greenbelt||Mon - Fri||04/29/2019||05/03/2019||8:30am - 5pm|
|Ashburn||Mon - Fri||05/13/2019||05/17/2019||8:30am - 5pm|
|Greenbelt||Mon - Fri||06/10/2019||06/14/2019||8:30am - 5pm|
|Ashburn||Mon - Fri||06/24/2019||06/28/2019||8:30am - 5pm|
Why You Should Take PMP:
We offer PMP training regularly at our locations in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA, as a completely customizable class for your group, office, agency or company, or as an instructor-led, live online course.
The Project Management Professional Course offered by TrainACE, prepares the student and satisfies the educational requirement for attaining the PMP Certification through PMI. The PMI (Project Management Institute) is the leading professional association in project management and was established in 1969.
PMP is the world’s most recognized and respected professional credential for individuals associated with project management. In 1999, PMI became the first organization in the world to have its Certification Program attain International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 recognition. Many corporations require that, for individual advancement within the corporation or for employment, the individual have the PMP credential.
Recommended Training Audience & Prerequisites
All IT managers and managers from other industries who are not yet certified. Individuals who need to strengthen the knowledge and practices in the profession of project management and to comprehend the application of full project life-cycle that are needed in their professional development and lead to project success. Project Managers, Project Engineers / Specialist, System Analyst, Operation Managers, Project Consultant, IS Managers, Quality Specialist / Consultants, Industrial/Manufacturing Engineers, R&D/Process Engineers who shall have a direct or indirect responsibility in project kick-off, monitoring, and completion, Project Team Members.
Certification Award Requirements by the PMI (aka PMI’s prerequisites):
- Bachelor Degree holders: 4,500 hrs of project management experience and a minimum of THREE years of project management experience within the SIX year period before application
- Non-degree holders: 7,500 hrs of project management experience and a minimum of FIVE years of project management experience within the EIGHT year period before application
- 35 Learning Credit Hours – This Class Fulfills the Learning Credit Hour Requirement
Please note that if you do not meet the above requirements, you are eligible for PMI’s CAPM Certification.
PMI’s Project Management Professional Certification Requirements
The PMP exam is only available to those who have met the PMI prerequisites, submitted their application (application submission is taught in our class) to the PMI and who have been approved for testing by the PMI. Once approved, you must pay for the exam directly to the testing center. The PMP exam cost is $555 for non-PMI members. The PMP certification exam is not included in the course pricing.
- Project Manager
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Administrator
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Director, Platform & Delivery Management
Skills and Concepts:
- Initiate a Project
- Execute Project Work
- Plan Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Develop Schedules, Cost Estimates, and Budgets
- Monitor and Control Project Schedules and Costs
- Plan Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
- Monitor and Control Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
- Analyze Risk and Plan Risk Response
- Monitor and Control Project Risks and Contracts
- Plan Project Procurement
- Closing the Project