(301) 220 2802
Just started working with Outlook and need to know the basics? Our Outlook 2013 Basic training will teach you all you need to know. This Instructor Led Training (ILT) course covers the basic functions and features of Outlook 2013.
Our instructors will introduce you to Outlook’s window components. They will then teach you how to read and send email, how to manage those messages and their attachments, configure message options, and use basic search functions. You'll also learn how to create contacts and contact groups, work with tasks, and create appointments. Finally, you'll learn how to send and respond to meeting requests.
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
Learn More About Microsoft Outlook 2013 Basic Training
Why Take Microsoft Outlook 2013 Basic training in Maryland?
In our Microsoft Outlook 2013 Basic training, we will teach you how to get to grips with Outlook fundamentals. Our instructors will guide you through reading and sending emails, how to manage email messages and attachments, configure message options, and use basic search functions. You will also learn to manage contacts and contact groups, work with tasks, and create appointments. Finally, you'll learn how to send and respond to meeting requests.
Signup today for our convenient Microsoft Outlook 2013 Basic bootcamp!
What you need to know before taking Microsoft Outlook 2013 Basic training
This is an entry-level course aimed at people who are new or just started using Microsoft Outlook. There are no prerequisites.
Exam and Certification Requirements:
Microsoft Outlook 2013 Basic is one of several MS Office classes that will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification.
What You Will Learn in Microsoft Outlook 2013 Basic training
Unit 1: Getting started
- Topic A: The program window
- Topic B: Outlook Today
Unit 2: Email basics
- Topic A: Reading messages
- Topic B: Creating and sending messages
- Topic C: Working with messages
- Topic D: Handling attachments
- Topic E: Printing messages and attachments
Unit 3: Email management
- Topic A: Setting message options
- Topic B: Organizing the Inbox folder
- Topic C: Managing junk email
Unit 4: Contacts
- Topic A: Working with contacts
- Topic B: Address books
- Topic C: Using contact groups
Unit 5: Tasks
- Topic A: Working with tasks
- Topic B: Managing tasks
Unit 6: Appointments and events
- Topic A: Creating and sending appointments
- Topic B: Modifying appointments
- Topic C: Working with events
- Topic D: Using Calendar Views
Unit 7: Meeting requests and responses
- Topic A: Scheduling meetings
- Topic B: Managing meetings