(301) 220 2802
**Special Offer - Save $1,000 and enroll for just $4,290 using promo code SEC+CEH1000 at checkout.
Are you looking to launch a career in cybersecurity? Our combined Security+ & Certified Ethical Hacker training and certification program is designed to get you there fast and at a great price, without compromising the quality of instruction.
CompTIA Security+ is the foundational certification for anyone looking to break into cybersecurity. This vendor-neutral training takes your primary computer and networking knowledge to the next level giving you a sound understanding of infosec fundamentals which can be applied across different operating systems and platforms. CompTIA Security+ helps prospective cybersecurity professionals stand out when it comes to applying for new IT roles in Maryland, DC, VA, and beyond.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is recognized by many in the field as the number one certification that tests a candidate's fundamental knowledge of penetration testing and ethical hacking. Just like Security+, CEH is a vendor-neutral certification that will give you the skills you need to identify system vulnerabilities for different organizations using a wide range of technology and vendors.
Individually these two certifications are considered 'must-haves' for anyone looking to get into cybersecurity. With TrainACE's unique training programs, you will get hands-on instructor-led training that not only prepares you for the technical exams but ensures you can confidently take on real-world challenges back in the workplace.
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
Learn More About Security+
Why Take a Combined Security+ & CEH Course in Maryland?
Security+ and CEH are two of the most respected IT certifications in the world. With relevant experience, IT professionals who attain them are able to command high salaries and fulfilling careers. Each certification will put you in a good position when it comes to job interview, but attaining both will put you ahead of other candidates. With Security+ training teaching you how to lock down an organizations computer infrastructure, CEH training will teach you how to test those systems for vulnerabilities. Being able to see an organizations IT systems from both points of view is invaluable to organizations looking to reduce risk in their operations.
But why take a combined class?
Depending on your budget, time, and personal learning style, you can enroll in training for each exam separately, or you can enroll in a combined class that covers both accreditations.
If you're looking for a steady, see how you go approach to your IT career and need a break between certifications, or, you have a tight budget, enrolling in classes one at a time maybe your best option.
But if you're looking to move right along and super-charge your career our combined class gives you the following advantages:
- It's cheaper - Enrolling in our Security+ and CEH Combo is 20% cheaper than enrolling in each class individually. That's a savings of $1,000.
- Skills re-enforcement - Because both of these classes cover important aspects of IT security, albeit, from different angles, there are common themes and terminology shared between the two. This helps reinforce concepts and skills.
- It's faster - Having a planned schedule with both courses running one after the other ensures that you keep moving forward.
- Keeps you focused - Committing yourself to the full Security+ and CEH combined training program ensures that you stay the course. Often, students who take individual classes end up taking years to get the certifications they need because its easy to get distracted once you have finished one. Taking a combined class keeps you focused on attending classes and getting the most out of them.
What you need to know before taking the Security+ & CEH Combo Training
CompTIA Security+ is one of the harder certification exams. While there is nothing to stop you from taking the Security+ training and exam without a lot of prior computer experience, it is not recommended. Most candidates for this exam will have taken CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+ and will have a year or two's experience working in the field.
Similarly, there are no specific prerequisites needed to take CEH training, but successful candidates will have CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+, or similar experience under their belt.
Exam and Certification Requirements:
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501
- EC-Council CEH v10 exam 312-50
Who needs Security+ & CEH Certification?
TrainACE's combined Security+ and CEH training program will prepare you for job roles including:
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Junior IT Auditor/Penetration Tester
- Security Specialist
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Network Security Specialist
- Information Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Consultant
- IT Risk Analyst
- IT Security Specialist
- Security Administrator
- IT Security Consultant
- Ethical Hacker
- Penetration Tester
- Site Administrator
- IT Auditor
- Computer Forensics Analyst
- Homeland Security Specialist
How Long is the Security+ & CEH Combo Class?
The combined class consists of three 80 hours of instructor-led classes that run consecutively.
Skills and Concepts:
To review the skills and concepts you will learn in the class, please review the full details of each class: