(301) 220 2802
Looking to expand your security and risk management skillset? CompTIA’s popular CASP+ certification can give you the accreditation you need. While earning the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification, you will gain expertise in the security integration of business, communications, and computing.
A growing shortage of qualified IT security professionals at all levels is fueling the need for people with higher-level cybersecurity and risk management skills. Those willing to achieve the CASP+ certification can earn salary increases and promotions while helping their employers greatly improve security.
CASP+ certification satisfies DOD 8570 IAT Level III and IAM Level II
Our CASP+ class includes access to iLabs, provided by InfoSec Learning LLC
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
Learn More About CASP+
Greenbelt & Live-Online
10/30/23 - 11/03/23
Greenbelt & Live-Online
12/11/23 - 12/15/23
Greenbelt & Live-Online
02/26/24 - 03/01/24
Why Take CASP+ Training?
CASP accreditation will further enhance your existing security and risk qualifications. According to CompTIA industry studies, the need for people with in-depth knowledge at this level is increasing and along with it the opportunities for promotion and higher salaries.
About 40 percent of the CASP exam emphasizes enterprise security, and the other sixty percent focuses on research and analysis, risk management, legal issues, and the integration of computers with business. This certification will help move you from functional IT roles into management and strategy.
Enterprise security involves an understanding of various encryption technologies and concepts. Our CASP training covers this in detail as well as virtualized, distributed and cloud computing. Certified CASP practitioners must also understand vulnerabilities related to modern IT trends and the security requirements needed for virtual storage, NAS, SAN, iSCSI, FCoE and other technologies as well as how to manage secure storage.
Our instructor-led CompTIA CASP certification training courses are hands-on and are great experiential classes that are designed to help you pass the certification exam. Our training facilities reside at our two locations in the Washington, D.C. metro area: Ashburn, VA, and Greenbelt, MD. We combine our labs with a superior certification exam preparation model to make for an awesome classroom experience.
Why Choose Our CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training?
Advanced-Level Training at Our State-of-the-Art Centers
Our training centers offer an immersive learning environment for your CASP+ certification journey. Through our hands-on boot camp, you'll gain advanced-level security knowledge and skills. Our experienced instructors provide industry insights and guide you through real-world scenarios, ensuring you're equipped with the necessary expertise to excel in complex environments.
Comprehensive Training to Master Enterprise Security
CASP+ certification focuses on enterprise security, risk management, and integration of computers with business. Our training course covers these exam objectives in detail, preparing you for the CAS-004 exam. You'll gain a deep understanding of cryptographic technologies, secure solutions, risk management, and incident response. With our training, you'll be ready to implement secure solutions and apply critical thinking across a broad spectrum of security challenges.
Validate Your Competency with a Respected Credential
CompTIA CASP+ is a vendor-neutral certification recognized in the cybersecurity industry. It validates your advanced-level competency in risk management, security operations, and enterprise architecture. With a minimum of ten years of experience in IT administration and hands-on technical security expertise, CASP+ sets you apart as a qualified practitioner. As a performance-based certification, it emphasizes critical thinking and judgment to address complex cybersecurity threats.
Elevate Your Career Opportunities
CompTIA CASP+ certification opens doors to advanced-level security roles. From security architects to cybersecurity analysts, CASP+ validates your ability to design and engineer secure solutions. You'll be equipped to propose and implement solutions that align with enterprise drivers and secure enterprise
What you need to know before taking CASP+ training
CASP training is ideal for Cyber Security professionals, Information Security professionals, Information Security Analysts, Security Architects, InfoSec and/or IT Specialists.
The exam does not have any prerequisites, although CompTIA says that those who attempt to earn the certification should have completed the Security+ certification or have equivalent experience. This is not aimed at entry-level candidates, several years IT experience is recommended.
Enroll in Our CompTIA CASP+ Certification Training Today
Don't miss the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills in advanced-level security. Enroll in our CompTIA CASP+ certification training today and gain the expertise to implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Our comprehensive course content, in-person and online training options, and performance-based exam preparation ensure that you're well-prepared to pass the CAS-004 exam and earn your CASP+ certification.
Exam and Certification Requirements:
Current exam number CAS-003
- Maximum of 90 questions
- Time Length 165 minutes
- Passing Score Pass/Fail Only
- Format Multiple Choice and Performance Based Questions
Who needs CASP+ Certification?
CompTIA CASP Certification prepares you for roles in the following job types:
- IT Security Analyst
- Network Security Analyst
- IT Security Consultant
- Ethical Hacker
- Penetration Tester
- IT Auditor
- IT Security Architect
- Information Security Analyst
Skills and Concepts:
1.0 Risk Management
- 1.1 Summarize business and industry influences and associated security risks
- 1.2 Compare and contrast security, privacy policies and procedures based on organizational requirements
- 1.3 Given a scenario, execute risk mitigation strategies and controls
- 1.4 Analyze risk metric scenarios to secure the enterprise
2.0 Enterprise Security Architecture
- 2.1 Analyze a scenario and integrate network and security components, concepts and architectures to meet security requirements
- 2.2 Analyze a scenario to integrate security controls for host devices to meet security requirements
- 2.3 Analyze a scenario to integrate security controls for mobile and small form factor devices to meet security requirements
- 2.4 Given software vulnerability scenarios, select appropriate security controls
3.0 Enterprise Security Operations
- 3.1 Given a scenario, conduct a security assessment using the appropriate methods
- 3.2 Analyze a scenario or output, and select the appropriate tool for a security assessment
- 3.3 Given a scenario, implement incident response and recovery procedures
4.0 Technical Integration of Enterprise Security
- 4.1 Given a scenario, integrate hosts, storage, networks and applications into a secure enterprise architecture
- 4.2 Given a scenario, integrate cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- 4.3 Given a scenario, integrate and troubleshoot advanced authentication and authorization technologies to support enterprise security objectives
- 4.4 Given a scenario, implement cryptographic techniques
- 4.5 Given a scenario, select the appropriate control to secure communications and collaboration solutions
5.0 Research, Development and Collaboration
- 5.1 Given a scenario, apply research methods to determine industry trends and their impact to the enterprise
- 5.2 Given a scenario, implement security activities across the technology life cycle
- 5.3 Explain the importance of interaction across diverse business units to achieve security go