(301) 220 2802
In this course, you will learn the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform. We will explore the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- to medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
Learn More About DevOps Engineering On AWS Training
Why Take DevOps Engineering On AWS Training?
The DevOps Engineering on AWS training course teaches you how to develop, deploy and maintain applications on AWS platforms.
This is a third tier AWS training course. We strongly recommend you have taken the AWS Essentials course and either the Systems Operations on AWS or the Developing on AWS training first.
This Advanced Architecting On AWS course teaches you how to:
- - Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- - Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- - Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- - Use AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodeBuild to understand the array of options for enabling a continuous integration (CI) environment on AWS
- - Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS
- - Use AWS CodeStar to manage all software development activities in one place
- - Implement several common continuous deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- - Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS, including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- - Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
- - Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
- - Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance, and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
This course is delivered through live, online, instructor-led training and hands-on labs.
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
What You Need to Know Before Taking DevOps Engineering on AWS
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Systems Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
Exam and Certification Requirements:
This training course will prepare you for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam and certification.
Who Needs DevOPs Engineering On AWS Certification?
This course is intended for:
- - Systems administrators
- - Software developers
What Will I Learn in this DevOps Engineering On AWS class?
This course covers the following concepts:
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- The AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Deployment strategies and developer tools
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- AWS developer tools
- Automated testing on AWS
- Configuration management
- Building AMIs and Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
- Containers: Docker and Amazon ECS