(301) 220 2802
This course shows you the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. You explore best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS, then build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided, hands-on activity. You learn how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
For more information about your specific needs, call us at (301) 220 2802 or complete the form below:
Learn More About Architecting On AWS
01/31/23 - 02/02/23
02/21/23 - 02/23/23
03/14/23 - 03/16/23
04/04/23 - 04/06/23
04/25/23 - 04/27/23
05/16/23 - 05/18/23
06/06/23 - 06/08/23
06/27/23 - 06/29/23
Why Take AWS Solution Architect Associate Classroom Training?
Architecting On AWS is a second tier training course, following on from the AWS Technical Essentials one. If you have less than 6 months experience working with Amazon cloud technologies, we strongly suggest you take the Essentials course, as it will prime you for the second tier courses.
The Architecting On AWS training teaches you the fundamentals of building IT infrastructures on the AWS platform. You will explore best practices and design concepts as you learn how to create robust solutions with a hands-on approach.
This AWS Solutions Architect Associate classroom training course teaches you how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
This course is delivered through live, online, instructor-led training and hands-on labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
What Does the Architecting on AWS Course Prepare Students For?
In the Architecting on AWS (Amazon Web Services), students will learn the knowledge and skills needed to take and pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect-Associate certification exam. Upon the completion of the course, students will know the core concepts of building IT infrastructures on the AWS platform. Additionally, they will learn best practices and design concepts as they learn to create practical solutions in a hands-on learning environment.
What is the AWS Solutions Architect-Associate Certification?
AWS Solutions Architect-Associate is one of the most sought-after certifications in cloud computing today. Candidates who earn this credential demonstrate proficiency in several key areas. These areas include:
- • How network technologies work in AWS
- • How AWS-based applications work and how client interfaces connect with the AWS platform
- • The ability to build effective and secure applications on the AWS platform
- • How to deploy hybrid systems (those that have on-premises data centers and AWS elements)
Additionally, the certification for AWS Solutions Architect-Associate requires that candidates have a thorough understanding of AWS concepts and infrastructure.
How Much Does an AWS Architect-Associate Make in Washington, D.C.?
Salaries in the IT industry are among some of the highest in the country. For candidates who have earned IT certifications, compensations can be even higher. The AWS Solutions Architect-Associate credential is one such certification.
In the Washington, D.C. area (including parts of Maryland and Virginia), professionals who have the AWS Solutions Architect-Associate certification can expect to earn $99,000 to $171,000 annually, with the average being $131,295. A quick job search online will show that there is an abundance of open positions for candidates with this certification in the metro D.C. area.
How to Prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect-Associate Certification Exam
To successfully pass the AWS Solutions Architect-Associate certification exam requires candidates to demonstrate that they can design, manage, and implement applications using the services and tools on the AWS platform. Preparing for the certification exam is very important, and it isn’t easy to do without help.
At TrainACE, we are committed to helping our students get fully prepared for the AWS Solutions Architect-Associate certification exam with our Architecting on AWS training course. Students in the class will learn all the relevant information and skills that are required to pass the certification exam successfully.
What You Need to Know Before Taking AWS Technical Essentials
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- - AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- - Working knowledge of distributed systems
- - Familiarity with general networking concepts
- - Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- - Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Exam and Certification Requirements:
This training course wil prepare you for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam and certification.
Who needs Architecting On AWS Certification?
This course is intended for:
- - Solutions architects
- - Solution design engineers
- - Anyone who needs to understand the scope of cloud architectures
What will I learn in this Architecting On AWS class?
This course covers the following concepts:
- - The Well-Architected Framework
- - Networking with AWS
- - Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- - Event-driven scaling
- - Automation
- - Decoupling
- - Serverless designs
- - How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large