TrainACE offers SharePoint 2013 training in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA.
Microsoft® SharePoint® 2013 helps people collaborate and use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. SharePoint can also help organizations segment digital information, share information from external sources, archive records, and automate business processes. SharePoint has many features that can help organizations manage the flow of digital information, automate processes, and help organizations manage records.
SharePoint Foundation Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia
SharePoint Foundations provides students with a hands-on introduction to SharePoint 2013. Students will be provided with comprehensive hands on training of SharePoint 2013 including:
- Microsoft® SharePoint® 2013: Site Administrator
- Microsoft® SharePoint® 2013: Site Owner
- Microsoft® SharePoint® 2013: Site User
In this course, you will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint site collection so that your team or organization can collaborate effectively, manage the flow of digital information, automate business processes, and meet records management needs as well as how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint Team Site so that your team or organization can share information and collaborate effectively. And lastly, you will learn about and use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information and documents.
Classroom-Based Training Cost: $1,595 per Enrollment (Includes all courseware and fees)
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
|Greenbelt, MD||Weds - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||07/05/2017||07/07/2017|
|Ashburn, VA||Weds - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||07/05/2017||07/07/2017|
|Greenbelt, MD||Tues - Thurs||8:30am - 5:00pm||10/10/2017||10/12/2017|
|Ashburn, VA||Tues - Thurs||8:30am - 5:00pm||10/10/2017||10/12/2017|
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Weds||8:30am - 5:00pm||11/20/2017||11/22/2017|
|Ashburn, VA||Mon - Weds||8:30am - 5:00pm||11/20/2017||11/22/2017|
Self-Paced Online SharePoint Training
You can study Microsoft SharePoint from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace. Our online SharePoint training gives you the flexibility to take the class whenever you have the time and it is offered at a very affordable price.
Our SharePoint Self-Paced online training includes the following features:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Get information on our SharePoint online training by Clicking Here!
Custom Training For Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in SharePoint 2013 Training Include
- Leverage SharePoint 2013 to build business applications
- Create a communication repository with controlled access in SharePoint 2013
- Connect and empower people to better collaborate throughout your organization
- Integrate Microsoft Office 2013 applications with SharePoint 2013
- Customize your SharePoint site using templates and Web Parts to solve business problems
- Employ web-based applications for convenient browser-based access
- Create and configure a site collection.
- Administer site quotas, auditing, and backup.
- Configure the top-level site, including tag clouds, RSS viewers, and document sets.
- Configure site collection metadata.
- Manage archiving and compliance features.
- Create and test a workflow.
- Configure search options.
- Create and configure new SharePoint sites.
- Add document, asset, and wiki page libraries to sites and configure them.
- Add and configure announcement, task, calendar, contacts, and custom lists.
- Create and implement custom forms.
- Configures Site Settings, site search, and site navigation.
- Assign permissions and access rights to sites, users, and lists and documents.
- Configure content roll-up, and finalize site configuration.
- Access and navigate SharePoint content.
- Add, upload, modify, search for, and preview documents in document libraries.
- Add and modify items in lists, configure list views, and filter and group lists.
- Create and update your profile; tag, share, and follow content on your personal sites; and create and manage a personal blog.
- Access, create, save, and manage document versions and synchronize data with Microsoft Office applications.
- Synchronize SharePoint data, work offline, and access data from a mobile device.
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites
This course is designed for existing Microsoft SharePoint site users who will create and manage a SharePoint site.
To ensure your success in your course you should be have basic end-user skills with Microsoft Windows 8 and any or all of the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 suite components, plus basic competence with Internet browsing. You should also have basic SharePoint site user skills such as the ability to access and use lists, libraries, and documents on a typical SharePoint team site. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 8 or Microsoft® Windows® 8 Transition from Windows® 7
- Any or all of the courses in the Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, or 2013 curriculum.