PMP - Project Management Professional Certification TrainingVendor: PMI – Project Management Institute
Category: Business & Management Skills Training
One of the hottest certifications available is the PMP and TrainACE is an expert at delivering this course. We offer PMP training regularly at our locations, as a completely customizable class for your group, office, agency or company, or as an instructor led, live online course. The Project Management Professional Course offered by TrainACE, prepares the student and satisfies the educational requirement for attaining the PMP® Certification through PMI; (PMP certification conducted by PMI (Project Management Institute) – the leading professional association in project management established in 1969, is the world’s most recognized and respected professional credential for individuals associated with project management. In 1999, PMI became the first organization in the world to have its Certification Program attain International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 recognition. Many corporations require that, for individual advancement within the corporation or for employment, the individual have the PMP credential.
Project Management Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
• Coordinate a team by getting everyone to agree on the objectives and schedules
• Find the best sponsor for your specific project
• Set realistic schedule and budget projections
• Outline and build a specific project plan, step by step
• Make accurate estimates and better manage the expectations of customers as well as management
Classroom-Based Project Management Training Program Cost: $1,875 Per Enrollment
Included in this Price: 5th ed. PMBOK book & an additional study book.
Self-Paced Online Training
Some individuals have extremely busy schedules and cannot afford to take time off to come to a hands-on training class. For a more flexible option, give our online training a shot. TrainACE's live, self-paced online training allows attendees to experience the benefits of class room learning at anytime, anywhere! All of the online courseware follows authorized curriculum. This ensures that you are well-prepared and ready to successfully take on the PMP exam!
Our PMP Self-Paced online training includes the following features:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Custom Training For Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in PMP Training Include:
|• Initiate a Project||• Execute Project Work|
|• Plan Project Work||• Monitor and Control Project Work|
|• Develop Schedules, Cost Estimates, and Budgets||• Monitor and Control Project Schedules and Costs|
|• Plan Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications||• Monitor and Control Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications|
|• Analyze Risk and Plan Risk Response||• Monitor and Control Project Risks and Contracts|
|• Plan Project Procurement||• Closing the Project|
Recommended Training Audience & Prerequisites
All IT managers and managers from other industries who are not yet certified. Individuals who need to strengthen the knowledge and practices in the profession of project management and to comprehend the application of full project lifecycle that are needed in their professional development and lead to project success. Project Managers, Project Engineers / Specialist, System Analyst, Operation Managers, Project Consultant, IS Managers, Quality Specialist / Consultants, Industrial/Manufacturing Engineers, R&D/Process Engineers who shall have direct or indirect responsibility in project kick-off, monitoring and completion, Project Team Members.
Certification Award Requirements by the PMI (aka PMI’s pre-requisites):
- Bachelor Degree holders: 4,500 hrs of project management experience and minimum of THREE years project management experience within the SIX year period prior to application
- Non-degree holders: 7,500 hrs of project management experience and minimum of FIVE years project management experience within the EIGHT year period prior to application
- 35 Learning Credit Hours – This Class Fulfills the Learning Credit Hour Requirement
Please note that if you do not meet the above requirements, you are eligible for PMI’s CAPM Certification.
PMI’s Project Management Professional Certification Requirements
The PMP exam is only available to those who have met the PMI pre-requisites, submitted their application (application submission is taught in our class) to the PMI and who have been approved for testing by the PMI. Once approved, you must pay for the exam directly to the testing center. The PMP exam cost is $555 to non-PMI members. The PMP certification exam is not included in the course pricing.
News related to PMP
- What is Big Data and Why is It So Important? (9/24/2014)
- The Importance of Mobile Security (9/16/2014)
- Why EC-Council’s CCISO Training is the Best of the Best (9/12/2014)