CISSP Certification Bootcamp Training Course
About the CISSP Certification
The CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) is a certification created by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)² Government agencies, government contractors (especially DOD), companies and organizations worldwide must have staff that have a common knowledge platform for and demonstrate competence in information security. (ISC)² helps fulfill these requirements with the CISSP. (ISC)2 promotes the CISSP exam as an aid to evaluating personnel performing information security functions. CISSP is known in the Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, Baltimore area, and across the United States as the flagship Information Technology (IT) Security certification for management level employees.
For an indepth analysis of CISSP vs CASP, download our professional white paper.
Audience for the CISSP Bootcamp
Information Technology Security professionals who want to achieve the highest available security certification and will be required or are expecting to climb to an IA manager level role. Also, people looking to achieve compliance with the DoD8570 directive.
CISSP Certification Class Prerequisites
Please be sure that you meet the ISC2 CISSP pre-requisites before registering for this class.
Preparing for the CISSP Certification Exam
This course helps to prepare the student for the CISSP Certification exam. The CISSP examination consists of 250 multiple-choice questions and candidates have up to 6 hours to complete it. The class covers the ten CISSP information systems security test domains from the exam pertaining to the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK):
- Access Control Systems & Methodology
- Applications & Systems Development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Law, Investigation & Ethics
- Operations Security
- Physical Security
- Security Architecture & Models
- Security Management Practices
- Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
Where to Take the CISSP Exam
Our students are able to take the CISSP exam at any Pearson Professional Center.
Pricing / cost structure for our CISSP Training Options
Classroom-Based Program Cost: $2,495.00 (includes CISSP Courseware Boxed set)
- Shon Harris' bestselling CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide 5th Edition. Also Includes E-Book Version!
- CISSP Practice Exams Containing 1200+ Questions Covering all 10 CISSP Domains
- Bonus 2nd CD-ROM Featuring Cutting Edge Training Material Which Includes 3+ Hours of Audio & Video Training
- Additional Training Content! This Includes 1000+ Extra Practice Exam Questions & 30+ Hours of Online Training Available
Instructor-Led Live Online Training: Request Pricing
Self-Paced Pre-Recorded Online Training: Request Pricing
- Approved for certain VA benefits and Military Tuition Assistance programs. VA Facility Code: 252315-20
- Government (GSA) Pricing available for Federal, State, Local and Military (please ask for pricing)
This class is Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant
**Federal, State, Local and Government Employees can have your organization purchase this class with our GSA Contract #GS-35F-0431S.
Classrooms in Greenbelt, MD (Washington, DC) &
Ashburn, VA (Northern Virginia | Dulles Corridor)
News Related to CISSP
» CISSP Updates & Overview
The designation of Certified Information Systems Security Professional was the first credential accredited by ANSI to ISO Standard 17024:2003 in the field of information security. The CISSP Certification was implemented to create an international standard of recognition for the individual who has mastered a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) regarding ...