Computer and IT Security Training Classes in Atlanta, Georgia
TrainACE offers IT professionals, businesses, military, government agencies and groups with three types of IT security certification courses:
1) Join one of our award winning, open enrollment classes at our Maryland or Virginia location. With this option, we provide fly-in travel packages. (Request Travel Packages Here)
2) Request a proposal for a private class for your group at your location or in our classrooms.
3) Purchase a self-paced, at home, online computer certification course (Request more information by completing the form on the right).
Below are some of the courses that we offer:
–Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training:
CEH candidates will be immersed into an interactive network hacking environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
-Security + Training:
This Security Plus training course is aimed towards network and security administrators and those with similar job functions who have experience with general networking and basic security knowledge.
– Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Training:
The CISSP course is geared towards Information Technology Security professionals who want to achieve the highest available security certification.
-Advanced Penetration Testing (APT) Training:
This APT course is a five-day intensive that focuses attacking and defending highly secured environments such as 3-letter agencies, DoD, financial organizations, federal organizations, and large companies.
– Cyber Security Training:
Be ready to learn the art of pentesting high security environments using advanced persistent threat techniques and the highest level hacking techniques available in any classroom.
– Computer Forensics (CHFI) Training:
Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator training involves applying concepts and practices of computer investigation and analysis to determine potential on-line criminal activity and develop legal evidence.
– Exploit Development Training:
This internationally successful two week training course features the top instructor in the world for Exploit dev., Saumil Shah.
– Wireless Security Training:
The Advanced Wireless Security (AWS) course is the leading wireless security training class in the industry and was written under the guidance of three extremely respected industry professionals, Anthony Williams, Joe McCray and Vivek Ramachandran.
– Malware Analysis/Reverse Engineering (AMA) Training:
In this certification training class you will analyze live malware collected from honeypots and forensics cases.
Atlanta is the capital and most populous city in the state of Georgia. It is a center for business, information technology, and finance. Atlanta’s economy ranks fifteenth among world cities and sixth in the nation, containing the country’s third largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 75 percent of Fortune 1000 companies have business operations in the metropolitan area. A lot of positions in these companies often require an employee to have a computer education background.