For people who are looking to expand their skill set a bit further beyond the Certified Ethical Hacker level, this class will teach you to apply manual processes to web applications that are commonly available for the purpose of penetration testing and intrusion. In our very hands-on focused web application security training class we will walk the students through the process of managing risks in web applications. We will show you how to identify and classify weaknesses in web apps. We also dive into strategies for secure web application development.
Students should have a working knowledge of server and client networking, general network security principles as well as the software development life cycle.
Web Application Security Primary Objectives include:
- To analyze common website hacks and attacks, vulnerabilities, and security best practices
- To compare web based risks
- To dive deeply into secure web application coding best practices
In this self-paced online Web Application Security class you will have access to:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional video with attacks & security
- Live, virtual lab environment for you to experiment on real equipment as you learn*