TrainACE offers Microsoft Windows 10 training in DC, Maryland & Virginia
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them.
Windows 10 Training in DC, Maryland & Northern Virginia
10982B Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
The key responsibilities include resolving technical issues pertaining to Windows 10 installation and migration, activation, performance, profiles, settings; and device synchronization. Some other key responsibilities include local and remote network access; access to applications, access to data and printers; authentication, Endpoint security and policy; OS and data recovery.
Classroom-Based Training Cost: $1,795 Per Enrollment
No Exam: Students who seek certification in the 70-697, Windows 10 Configuring exam will also benefit from this course.
*Government and Military Employees Please Ask for the Government Discount*
*Traveling in for this class? Ask about our travel package*
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the left.
Self-Paced Online Training
Are you looking to take a Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 certification training class but you don't have the time to take a full week off of work? If so, check out our self-paced, online Windows 10 class. This course allows you to take the full Windows 10 certification training at your own pace, whenever you want.
Our Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 Self-Paced training includes the following:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Get information on our Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10 online training class by Clicking Here!
Custom Training for Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
Microsoft Windows 10 Course Details
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 10.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 PC.
- Resolve issues that pertain to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Troubleshoot Windows 10 devices remotely.
- Troubleshoot issues that pertain to network connectivity.
- Troubleshoot client configuration failures and issues with application of Group Policy Objects.
- Troubleshoot issues related to user settings.
- Troubleshoot remote connectivity issues.
- Resolve issues related to accessing resources from devices that are domain-joined.
- Resolve issues related to accessing resources from devices that are not domain-joined.
- Troubleshoot issues that pertain to application installation and operation.
- Maintain a device running Windows 10.
- Recover a device running Windows 10.
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 10 client
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Windows 10
- Learning the details of Windows 10 technologies
- Focusing on the “how to” associated with Windows 10 technologies
The primary audience for this course is the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST), who provides Tier 2 support to users running Windows 10 personal computers (PCs) and devices in medium to large enterprise organizations, within a Windows domain environment. EDSTs focus on a broad range of technical issues for Windows operating systems (OSs), devices, cloud services, applications, networking, and hardware support. In the overarching scenario, if an Enterprise offers the service, the EDST is asked to support it.
Before taking this course, students must have:
- Experience in installing PC hardware and devices
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge
- The skills to map network file shares
- Experience working from a command prompt
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of applications. For example, how client computer applications communicate with the server. An understanding of the fundamental principles of using printers.
Is a custom training option right for your group? – Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.