Our self-paced online Security Incident Response training course is designed to educate students how to develop three important protection plans for incident reponse: a business impact analysis (BIA), a business continuity plan (BCP) and a disaster recovery plan (DRP). This course emphasizes the recovery time objective (RTO), an important metric for recovering data, which is vital in the aftermath of a disaster. You’ll also learn how to define a process for recovery procedures, identify a backup solution for saving your own data, test & verify your backup and explain how you can lower RTO with proper backup and recovery procedures. At the conclusion of the course, you’ll know how to develop a robust incident response plan for your business.
In order to be successful in this online training class, it is recommended that individuals be familiar with information security risk management concepts and general IT management concepts.
Security Incident Response Primary Objectives include:
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Planning
- Discovery Recovering Planning
In this self-paced online Security Incident Response class you will have access to:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional video with attacks & security
- Live, virtual lab environment for you to experiment on real equipment as you learn*