CompTIA PenTest+ launching at Trainee in Q3 2018!
TrainACE will be launching its brand new CompTIA PenTest+ training and certification courses in Q3, 2018.
This new certification has both hands-on and performance-based questions and multiple-choice questions to fully qualify the candidate as skilled and knowledgeable in penetration testing. The successful candidate will understand the management skills necessary to fully plan, scope and manage system weaknesses, not just how to exploit them.
CompTIA PenTest+ uniquely requires candidates to demonstrate their ability to test cloud and mobile devices, covering new environments as well as traditional desktops and servers.
PenTest+ Training Schedule
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||08/13/2018||08/17/2018|
|Ashburn, VA||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||09/24/2018||09/28/2018|
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||10/29/2018||11/02/2018|
|Ashburn, VA||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||11/26/2018||11/30/2018|
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||12/17/2018||12/21/2018|
What You Will Learn
- HARDWARE PLANNING & SCOPING Explain the importance of planning and key aspects of compliance‐based assessments.
- INFORMATION GATHERING & VULNERABILITY IDENTIFICATION Gather information to prepare for exploitation then perform a vulnerability scan and analyze results.
- SOFTWARE TROUBLESHOOTING ATTACKS & EXPLOITS Exploit network, wireless, application, and RF‐based vulnerabilities, summarize physical security attacks and perform post‐exploitation techniques.
- NETWORKING PENETRATION TESTING TOOLS Conduct information gathering exercises with various tools and analyze output and basic scripts limited to Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell).
- REPORTING & COMMUNICATION Utilize report writing and handling best practices explaining recommended mitigation strategies for discovered vulnerabilities
Jobs that use CompTIA PenTest+
- Penetration Tester
- Vulnerability Tester
- Security Analyst (II)
- Vulnerability Assessment Analyst
- Network Security Operations
- Application Security Vulnerability