TrainACE offers Microsoft Windows 10 training in DC, Maryland & Virginia
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a corporate Windows Server domain environment. The skills that this course details include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. Students also will learn how to configure security for data, devices, and networks, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10.
Windows 10 Training in DC, Maryland & Northern Virginia
20697-1CC Implementing and Managing Windows 10
This course is for information technology (IT) professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
Classroom-Based Training Cost: $1,795 Per Enrollment (Includes Exam Voucher)
*Government and Military Employees Please Ask for the Government Discount*
*Traveling in for this class? Ask about our travel package*
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||04/02/2018||04/06/2018|
Self-Paced Online Training
Are you looking to take an Implementing and Managing Windows 10 certification training class but you don't have the time to take a full week off of work? If so, check out our self-paced, online Windows 10 class. This course allows you to take the full Windows 10 certification training at your own pace, whenever you want.
Our Implementing and Managing Windows 10 Self-Paced training includes the following:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Get information on our Implementing and Managing Windows 10 online training class by Clicking Here!
Custom Training for Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
Microsoft Windows 10 Course Details
- Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure a device that is running Windows 10.
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
- Manage storage in Windows 10.
- Manage folders and printers.
- Manage apps.
- Manage data security.
- Manage device security.
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices.
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 10 client
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Windows 10
- Learning the details of Windows 10 technologies
- Focusing on the “how to” associated with Windows 10 technologies
This course is for information technology (IT) professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services.
Students who seek certification in the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam also will benefit from this course.
Additionally, this course builds skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians who provide Tier 2 support to users who are running Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium-sized and larger organizations.
Before taking this course, students must have:
- Experience in installing PC hardware and devices
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge
- The skills to map network file shares
- Experience working from a command prompt
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of applications. For example, how client computer applications communicate with the server. An understanding of the fundamental principles of using printers.
Is a custom training option right for your group? – Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.