Our MS Exchange training will help you to gain the skill you need to simplify administration, protect communications and meet user demand for greater business mobility.
MS Exchange Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
TrainACE offers Microsoft Exchange training at our two locations: Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA.
Microsoft Exchange can help your business lower messaging costs by 50-80%, increase productivity in business communications, manage risk, and safeguard your business with protection and compliance capabilities.
MS Exchange Classroom Training Course Cost: $2,875 Per Enrollment
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the left.
Self-Paced Online Training
This self-paced, online course provides students with the knowledge and skills that are needed to update and support a reliable, secure messaging infrastructure. This infrastructure is used for creating, storing, and sharing information by using Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 in a medium-sized to large-sized (250 to 5,000 seats) messaging environment. This course offers a significant amount of hands-on practices, discussions, and assessments that assist students in becoming proficient in the skills that are needed to update and support Exchange Server.
Our MS Exchange Self-Paced online training includes the following features:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Custom Training For Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in MS Exchange Training Include:
- Plan, install, configure, and manage transport
- Install, configure and manage the mailbox role
- Plan, install, configure and manage client access
- Configure, manage and migrate Unified Messaging
- Design, configure and manage site resiliency
- Design, configure and manage advanced security
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites
This course is intended for messaging support professionals who work in medium-to-large environments (250 to 5,000 seats) with multiple physical locations, mixed-client connection protocols, and wireless and Internet messaging connectivity.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Working knowledge of networking, including Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), Domain Name System (DNS), and Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Working knowledge of Internet protocols, including Post Office Protocol version 3 (POP3) or Internet Message Access Protocol version 4 (IMAP4), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), and Network News Transfer Protocols (NNTP)
- Knowledge of Exchange Server 5.5 or Exchange 2000 Server is beneficial but not necessary.
MS Exchange Certification Requirements
There are two exams available for this certification. Core Solutions and/or Advanced Solutions. Each exam costs $150.00