This course takes an integrated approach to cyber security and information assurance by treating both the technical as well as managerial sides of the field. Cyber Security: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions training will cover threat identification, insider threat prevention, detection and mitigation, assessment of security assurance, information terrorism, information security management standards, public policy drivers, the role of information security professionals and much more.
TrainACE offers Cyber Security: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions training in Greenbelt, MD, Ashburn, VA and Fort Meade, MD
Classroom-Based Training Cost: $2,495 Per Enrollment
- Hands-On Labs
- Courseware and Supplemental Material
- This course also follows NICE framework
- Response Solutions course satisfies CE requirements for Security+, CASP, CISSP & other relavent security certifications.
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the left.
Custom Training for Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Cyber Security: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions Training Include:
- The Cyber Security Threat Problem
- Threat Identification of an Enterprise Network
- Insider Threat Prevention, Detection and Mitigation
- Methodology for the Assessment of Security Assurance
- Information Terrorism
- Information Security Management Standards
- Public Policy Drivers
- The Roles of Information Security Professionals
- Managing Identity Fraud
- Incident Response Planning
- Pandemic Influenza, Worker Absenteeism and Impacts on Critical Infrastructure
- Information Sharing
- Server Hardening
- Trusted Computing
Recommended Cyber Security: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions Training Audience & Prerequisites
Our hands-on Threat Analysis and Response Solutions certification training class is appropriate for:
- Network Administrator
- System Administrator
- IT Security Specialist
- Ethical Hacker
- Penetration Tester