Running a business without a risk management plan is like running a marathon without drinking any water—it’s designed to fail. IT professionals and business managers should be well-versed in risk management planning to ensure that their businesses do not fall victim to threats and vulnerabilities. With our Cyber Security Risk Management training, we teach the principles and methodology for creating an effective risk management plan in order to successfully balance business management and security.
You’ll cover how to align risks, threats and vulnerabilities to one of the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure and prioritize them based on their risk impact to an organization. Additionally, you’ll learn about the COBIT P09 risk management objectives and use them to define the scope of risk management for a typical IT infrastructure. This will culminate in developing an IT risk management plan. At the completion of this course, you’ll be fully prepared to make the best decisions for your business regarding risk management.
Self-Paced Online Training
Take the Cyber Security Risk Management course at your own speed---this self-paced online training course is designed to accommodate your busy lifestyle! Our interactive, advanced security class includes all of the tools you need to master the Cyber Security Risk Management training course.
Your virtual classroom includes the following:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Price: $1,000.00 (USD) (includes course, e-courseware, lab environment)
This is an Advanced Security course. You must meet specific prerequisites in order to enroll in this course. Please speak to your account manager for more details.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Cyber Security Risk Management Training Include:
Risk Management Fundamentals
- Risk & Its Relationship to Threat, Vulnerability & Loss
- Major Components of Risk to an IT Infrastructure, Risk Identification Techniques
Compliance Laws, Standards & Best Practices
- What is Compliance, Relevant Regulations Related to Compliance
- Existing Standards & Guidelines for Compliance, PCI DSS Compliance
Risk Management Planning
- Objectives & Scope of a Risk Management Plan, Reporting Requirements
- A Business Problem, Risk Management Functions, Process of Risk Management Planning
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites
In order to be successful in this online training class, it is recommended that individuals be familiar with information security risk management concepts and information security principles and their impact on business objectives.