Hacking attacks are a major cause for concern as hackers continuously target the sensitive information of individuals, businesses and government institutions on a daily basis. With the ability to bypass firewalls and security software, hackers are able to gain access to valuable data unbeknownst to users. As a result, corporations are looking for skilled workers to thwart hackers before they can even strike. With our self-paced online Computer Hacking Prevention training course, you’ll be able to fill that role. In our training course, you’ll learn how attempts occur and how to prevent their success, how to protect valuable information and how to understand the mechanisms of popular hacking attacks.
Computer Hacking Prevention Primary Objectives Include:
- Spam, Phishing, Malware & Social Engineering
- Preventing Hackers from Infiltrating Your Network
- Protecting Sensitive Data
In this self-paced online Computer Hacking Prevention training class, you can expect:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional video with attacks & security
- Live, virtual lab environment for you to experiment on real equipment as you learn*
What People Are Saying About Our Online Training
“I just wanted to check in and say I’m completely satisfied with the education I am receiving. I have completed the A+ certification already and am almost half way through the Network+ course. I am truly amazed at how well everything is put together. The confidence I have in my abilities is a credit to the school.”
-Anthony M. [Wooster,Ohio]
*Labs are optional.