Los Angeles, CA
New York City, NY
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
Seattle / Tacoma, WA
Miami, Florida Computer and IT Training Classes
The Academy of Computer Education offers IT professionals, businesses, military, government agencies and groups with three types of IT security certification courses:
1) Click here to join one of our award winning, open enrollment classes at our Maryland or Virginia location. With this option, we provide fly-in travel packages.
2) Request a proposal for a private class for your group at your location or in our classrooms.
Below are some of the courses that we offer:
-Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training:
CEH candidates will be immersed into an interactive network hacking environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
-Security + Training:
This Security Plus training course is aimed towards network and security administrators and those with similar job functions who have experience with general networking and basic security knowledge.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Training:
This course is geared towards Information Technology Security professionals who want to achieve the highest available security certification.
-Advanced Penetration Testing (APT) Training: (Cyber War)
This course is a five-day intensive that focuses attacking and defending highly secured environments such as 3-letter agencies, DoD, financial organizations, federal organizations, and large companies.
- Cyber Security Training:
Be ready to learn the art of pentesting high security environments using advanced persistent threat techniques and the highest level hacking techniques available in any classroom.
- Computer Forensics Training (CHFI):
Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator training involves applying concepts and practices of computer investigation and analysis to determine potential on-line criminal activity and develop legal evidence.
- Exploit Development Training:
This internationally successful two week training course features the top instructor in the world for Exploit dev., Saumil Shah.
- Wireless Security Training:
The Advanced Wireless Security (AWS) course is the leading wireless security training class in the industry and was written under the guidance of three extremely respected industry professionals, Anthony Williams, Joe McCray and Vivek Ramachandran.
- Malware Analysis/Reverse Engineering (AMA) Training:
In this certification training class you will analyze live malware collected from honeypots and forensics cases.
Miami is a port with booming business and a large Government employee presence. With this combination of professionals and Government, the most commonly sought after IT training classes are security related. The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator and the Security+ are all classes that are very common in Miami.
Our Miami, Florida location: 80 S.W. 8th Street, Suite 2000, Miami, FL 33130
Academy of Computer Education offers the following security classes at the EC-Council's Hacker Halted conference in Miami annually:
- Certified Incident Handler (ECIH Certification Course)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- ECSA / LPT
- CAST 611 : Advanced Penetration Testing
- CAST 612 : Digital Mobile Forensic Deep Dive
- CAST 614 : Advanced Network Defense
- CAST 615 : Cryptography Deep Dive
- Crimeware Attribution