Our VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [v6.0] course is Authorized Live Online training! This live training features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6 and VMware vCenter Server™ 6. This course will give you a solid understanding of how to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size!
Custom Training For Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the left.
Topics & Concepts Covered in VM Ware Training Include:
- Describe the software-defined data center
- Deploy an ESXi host and creative virtual machines
- Describe vCenter Server architecture
- Deploy a vCenter Server instance or VMware vCenter Server™ Appliance™
- Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware vSphere® Client™ and VMware vSphere ® Web Client
- Configure virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
- Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage
- Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create a vApp
- Describe and use the content library
- Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
- Use VMware vSphere® vMotion® to migrate virtual machine storage
- Monitor resource usage and manage resource pools
- Use VMware vRealize™ Operations Manger™ to identify and solve issues through analytics and alerts
- Manage VMware vSphere® High Availability and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
- Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual machines and perform data recovery
- Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
- Use vSphere distributed switches to improve network scalability
- Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ tp apply patches
- Perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations.
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites:
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [v6.0] training is recommended for System Administrators as well as Systems Engineers. It is suggested that participants have system administration experience on Microsoft Windows of Linux operating systems. An understanding of concepts presented in the VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals course is also recommended for VCA-DCV certification.
Online Live VMware vSphere Training Program Cost:
- $3,845 (Exams not included)
- vSphere 6 Foundation Exam: $125
- VMware Certified Professional 6- Data Center Virtualization Exam: $225