This course is designed for IT professionals who have experience with Windows XP and Windows Vista who work as Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technicians (EDSTs) in Tier 2 support environments. The goal of this training is to enable these individuals to support the Windows 7 operating system and solve technical trouble shooting problems in a Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 networking environment. This course will expose students to the process of establishing and using a troubleshooting methodology. Students will also be exposed to various troubleshooting tools and techniques that enable them to address several Windows 7 issues in an enterprise network environment including things such as startup, group policy, performance, and network connectivity.
Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
TrainACE offers Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 training at our two locations in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA.
Our Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 training class is a three day course.
Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 Course Pricing: $1,795 for enrollment (exam is included in this price)
*Government and Military Please Ask for the Gov Discount
**Traveling in for this class? Ask about our travel package.
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Self-Paced Online Training
Are you looking to take a Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 certification training class but you don't have the time to take a full week off of work? If so, check out our self-paced, online Windows 7 class. This course allows you to take the full Windows 7 certification training at your own pace, whenever you want.
Our Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 Self-Paced training includes the following:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Get information on our Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 online training class by Clicking Here!
Custom Training For Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 include:
- Implementing a Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Startup Issues
- Using Group Policy to Centralize Configuration
- Troubleshooting Hardware Device, Device Driver, and Performance Issues
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity Issues…and more!
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites
This course is recommended for:
- Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST) providing Tier 2 support
- Desktop Support Technician (DST) in an Upper MORG Organization
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following knowledge:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP/User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Active Directory principles and management
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 fundamentals
- Microsoft Windows Client fundamentals
- Fundamentals of using the 2010 Microsoft Office system or the 2007 Microsoft Office system
Troubleshooting and Supporting Windows 7 Certification Requirements
This course helps candidates prepare for Exam 70-685, which is the final requirement for the Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (EDST) professional credential.