TrainACE offers TSHOOT v2.o training in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn,VA. TSHOOT v2.0 is one of three certification training courses that will help prepare you for the Cisco CCNP certification exam. This TSHOOT training course will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to work independently on complex network solutions. Upon completion of this course, students will learn to plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks and use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting. This course will also provide students with information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process.
TSHOOT v2.0 - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
We offer Cisco TSHOOT v2.0 training at our two locations in the D.C. Metro area: Greenbelt, Maryland and Ashburn, Virginia. The Cisco TSHOOT training course will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to monitor and troubleshoot routed and switched networks through hands-on labs. This training will help prepare you for the Cisco CCNP certification.
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Custom Training for Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in TSHOOT Training Include:
- Troubleshooting methods, approaches, and procedures
- Recommended network maintenance practices
- Using basic and specialized troubleshooting tools
- A redundant Internet gateway or redundant ISP fails to provide backup connectivity
- OSPF, EIGRP and BGP issues, including redistribution
- HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP issues
- EtherChannel issues
- Other issues including NTP, DNS, default routes, IP SLAs, AAA, and GRE
- When headquarters or branch clients are unable to access internal devices or the Internet
- When you are unable to connect to a network device using SSH or Telnet
- When devices are unable to acquire a DHCP-provided address
Recommended Training Audience & Prerequisites:
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) training is recommended for professionals who work in complex network environments and are involved in implementing, verifying, and troubleshooting routed and switched enterprise networks.
CCNP Certification Requirements
Certification requires individuals to pass a series of three exams, which can be taken in any order. The tests cover Implementing CISCO IP Routing (ROUTE), Implementing CISCO IP Switched Networks (SWITCH), and Troubleshooting and Maintaining CISCO IP Networks (TSHOOT).