Understand the process behind administering SQL Server 2012 databases with our self-paced online Microsoft SQL 2012 Administering training course! You’ll cover security, data management and disaster recovery for SQL Server and learn how to use performance enhancement tools to adapt to the ever-changing SQL Server environment. After successful completion of this course, you’ll be prepared to take Exam 70-462 (Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012) and takes you another step closer to earning your MCSA SQL Server 2012 certification.
Microsoft SQL 2012 Administering Primary Objectives Include:
- Overview of SQL Server Architecture
- Planning Server Resource Requirements
- Creating an Alias for AdvDev
In this self-paced online Microsoft SQL 2012 Administering class, you’ll enjoy features such as:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment for you to experiment on real equipment as you learn*
What People Are Saying About Our Online Training
“I just wanted to check in and say I’m completely satisfied with the education I am receiving. I have completed the A+ certification already and am almost half way through the Network+ course. I am truly amazed at how well everything is put together. The confidence I have in my abilities is a credit to the school.”
-Anthony M. [Wooster,Ohio]
*Labs are optional.