TrainACE’s Project Management for IT Professionals training course was designed to address the specialized needs of IT project managers. The course is taught by expert instructors that have been in the IT field for years to confirm that your employees will receive practical, usable and IT-specific project management know-how that can be applies to real-world issues.
TrainACE offers Project Management for IT Professionals training in Greenbelt, MD, Ashburn, VA and Fort Meade, MD.
Classroom-Based Training Cost: $2,495 Per Enrollment
- Hands-on Labs
- Courseware and supplemental materials
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the left.
Custom Training for Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Project Management for IT Professionals Training Include:
- Module 1: Initiating the Project
- Module 2: Planning the Project
- Module 3: Working with Management
- Module 4: Managing the Project Scope
- Module 5: Creating the Budget
- Module 6: Building the Project Plan
- Module 7: Organizing a Project Team
- Module 8: Managing a Team
- Module 9: Implementing the Project Plan
- Module 10: Revising the Project Plan
- Module 11: Enforcing Quality
- Module 12: Completing the Project
Recommended Training Audience & Prerequisites
Any IT project management professional