This Advanced Mobile Hacking and Security training class covers hacking concepts and security concepts on today’s most popular cellular phone platforms such as Google’s Android OS and Apple’s iOS. Learn how to break into anyone’s cell phone to obtain information and how to secure your mobile device.
Advanced Security Hands-On Learning Workshop
The hands-on Mobile Security workshop comprises the final three days of training. It is designed to provide organizations with the skill set needed to secure their mobile devices by equipping personnel with the knowledge to design, deploy, operate, and assess a well-managed and safe mobile enviornment.
The workshop is an ever evolving course that stays up to date with the latest tools and technologies in Mobile Security. Therefore, no two workshops will be the same.
Topics & Concepts Covered:
- Mobile Device Industry/ Hardware Overview
- Mobile Operating Systems
- Mobile Connectivity and Network
- Mobile Administrator Job Functions and Requirements
Mobile Security Workshop:
- Penetration testing mobile operating systems
- Pentesting the mobile applications
- Other vilnerabilites
- How to secure your mobile device
- Jailbreaking your phone
- Building the Android environment
- Building the iPod/iPhone/iPad testing environment
- Using iPod/iPhone/iPad as a Pentest Platform
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites
IT Security Professionals, Application Developers, and Mobile Application Developers are an appropriate audience for this course.
This class is highly recommended for special ops / covert ops personnel and people in the FBI, CIA, NSA and DoD offensive security professionals. The intel community can also benefit from the training especially those in Sig Int.
Prior to taking this course, individuals should have a good system level understanding of mobile/ device app, os, networking and embedded systems technologies driving the smart phone, tablet, and personal entertainment device markets.
News related to Mobile Security
- IT Training and Cyber Security Training in Northern Virginia (3/2/2016)
- EC-Council CEH v9 Exam- What’s Changed since v8? (12/14/2015)
- Cyber Monday Online Shopping Tips (11/25/2015)