The certification formerly known as Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator is now the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA). TrainACE offers MCSA training in the D.C. Metropolitan Area, in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA. The MCSA certification allows you to prove that you have mastered and have expertise in Microsoft core platform skills.
The certification focuses on teaching and reinforcing the platform skills that any individual working in a Microsoft technology environment needs to know. The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is an introductory certification that sets the ground basis for both the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certifications.
We provide training for the MCSA Windows Server 2012 version. This certification will demonstrate that you have the skills that are required to work with Windows Server 2012 in a business / corporate setting. It establishes and reinforces a core set of Windows Server skills that can be used for multiple applications and fields.
MCSA Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
TrainACE offers MCSA training at our two training locations in Ashburn, VA and Greenbelt, MD.
This course runs throughout the year. Give us a call and reserve a spot for your desired time. Classes fill up fast.
We offer a fun, interactive, hands-on local MCSA training class. The class is approximately 3 months long (96 hours) and is only offered as a part time evening or Saturday course.
25% Lecture to 75% Hands-On
TrainACE MCSA Program Benefits:
- MCT and MCSE certified instructors who speak clearly and are easily understood
- Hands-on labs during every class
- Access to our library (Mon-Thurs 8:30am to 10pm, Fri-Sat 8:30am to 5pm). It’s a nice quiet place to study and practice
- MOC Text for each module
- Free Course Re-Take for up to one year
- Tutoring from an MCT
MCSA Training Course Cost: $4,500 Per Enrollment
Price includes one exam voucher per module and Microsoft Official Courseware
Custom MCSA Training For Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in MCSA Training Include:
- Install and configure servers
- Configure server roles and features
- Deploy, manage, and maintain servers
- Configure File and Print services
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solutions
Recommended MCSA Certification Training Audience & Prerequisites
The MCSA certification is appropriate for:
- Systems Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Information Systems Administrators
- Network Operations Analysts
- Network Technicians
- Technical Support Specialists
The MCSA credential is for IT professionals working in the typically complex computing environment of medium-to-large organizations with the following characteristics:
- 50-26,000 users are supported
- 2-100 physical locations are supported
- Typical network services and resources include messaging, database, file and print services, proxy server or firewall
- Internet and intranet, remote access, and client computer management
- Connectivity needs include connecting branch offices and individual users in remote locations to the corporate network and connecting corporate networks to the Internet
MCSA Certification Requirements
Three Exams are Required for MCSA Certification:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
The cost of each exam is $150.00
TrainACE has the distinction of being recognized as an official Microsoft IT Academy. The Microsoft IT Academy program is a global IT learning solution that connects educators, students, and communities. Learn more about the features and benefits of the Microsoft IT Academy program.