MCITP: Server Administrator - Microsoft Certified IT Professional TrainingVendor: Microsoft Corporation
Category: Systems Administration
Please note that this certification retires in July 2014.
For more information on a newer version, fill out the form and contact us.
MCITP-SA Server 2008 hit the shelves and became a staple in American business and government. Now employees need to begin to be trained on the newest and most technologically advanced Server platform.
Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Server Administrators are trained experts in managing and troubleshooting Windows Server 2008. With this certification, a certified MCITP – SA is typically capable of providing service for, and operating an organization’s Windows Server 2008. He or she will be able to contribute to the successful and financially beneficial optimization of Windows Server 2008.
MCITP-SA Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
Delivery Style: 75% Hands-On, 25% Lecture
Both our full version MCITP SA course and the MCITP Boot Camp class cover the same 3 Modules and 3 Exams. Once you pass your first of the three exams, you immediately posses the MCTS certification. Here are the three MCITP - Server Administrator exams that our hands-on class prepares you for:
- MS 6425; Exam 70-640 Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- MS 6433; Exam 70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- MS 6421; Exam 70-646 Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
We teach the MCITP - Server Administrator in a 96 hour, hands-on classroom setting. The class consists of daily hands-on labs with frequent lectures, question and answer sessions as well as in class assessments and test prep time.
The Evening / Part-Time MCITP-SA Option
This class meets in Greenbelt, MD or Ashburn, VA two nights a week from 6pm until 10pm and runs for about three months (see above MCITP-SA schedule).
The MCITP-SA Bootcamp Option
The MCITP Bootcamp is a 10 class day schedule that meets each weekday from 8:30am until 5pm. The students are given the weekend off so that they can spend time with the test prep software. For the bootcamp option, students are encouraged to purchase their hotel at our pre-negotiated discount rate of $99 per night (breakfast included). The hotel is approximately 150 yards from our front door. Get that hotel rate by clicking here: Greenbelt Hilton Garden Inn Students are encouraged to use either BWI or Reagan National Airport.
Both the full version course and the Boot Camp training include the following in the price listed below:
- Free Registration to Microsoft’s Student Online Campus which includes:
1. Invitations to Exclusive Microsoft Update Training Seminars – Online and in-person
2. Links to Valuable Technical and Career Resources
3. Microsoft Mentoring Opportunities
4. Microsoft Discounts
- MCT and MCITP certified instructors who speak clearly and are easily understood.
- Hands-on labs during every class.
- Free On-Line MCITP class for extra at home learning.
- At-home virtual lab simulator software (for extra at home lab time).
- Access to our library (Mon-Thurs 8:30am to 10pm, Fri-Sat 8:30am to 5pm). It’s a nice quiet place to study and practice.
- Microsoft Official Academic Curriculum Text for each module.
- Transcender Brand Practice Test Software for each module.
- 1 Exam Voucher for each module.
- Free Course Re-Take for up to one year.
- Free/ Unlimited Tutoring from an MCT.
TrainACE has the distinction of being recognized as an official Microsoft IT Academy. The Microsoft IT Academy program is a global IT learning solution that connects educators, students, and communities. Learn more about the features and benefits of the Microsoft IT Academy program.
Cost Structure for the MCITP - Server Administrator Certification Full Course and Boot Camp
Total Cost: $3,800
- 1 certification exam voucher per module also included
- YES, we can accept Microsoft Training Vouchers!!
- Approved for VA benefits and Military Tuition Assistance programs. VA Facility Code: 252315-20
- Government (GSA) Pricing available for Federal, State, Local and Military (please ask for pricing)
Custom Training For Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the right.
News related to MCITP – Server Admin
- Job Salaries with a MCSA Certification in the D.C. Area (11/6/2015)
- Microsoft Windows Security Essentials (3/27/2014)
- Security & Hacking Vulnerabilities in Windows 8 (11/15/2013)