For those looking for a career jump to the next level, having an MCITP EA certification will likely increase the chances for an interview because it shows that you have demonstrated knowledge and essential skills that a wide scale Microsoft support job requires. For those currently employed as a support tech or systems administrator in a Microsoft environment, the MCITP-EA is usually the catalyst needed to advanced to scalable solutions design and support.
MCITP-EA Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
TrainACE offers MCITP-EA training at our two locations in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA. To be certified in MCITP-EA, you will need to pass five Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) exams. Therefore, you will earn the MCTS certification as well (once you pass your first exam).
MCITP – Enterprise Administrator Training Class Pricing: $6,000 Per Enrollment
- One Exam Voucher Per Module
- All Courseware
- Practice Test Software
Custom Training For Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the left.
Topics & Concepts Covered in MCITP-EA Training Include:
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating to Windows 7
- Configuration of DNS and AD roles, objects, and services
- Configuration of file and print services, network IP services, network resources, and name resolutions
- Deployment of servers and configuration of terminal services, web services, and network application services
- Designing of core and support identity, access management components, and business continuity services
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites
The MCITP Enterprise Administrator certification is for IT professionals who have at least two years of experience in designing, implementing, deploying, and optimizing Microsoft technology solutions. More specifically, candidates should have some experience in:
- Designing Windows server infrastructure
- Successfully evaluating and recommending new technology solutions or improvements of existing solutions
- Developing best practices and policies for authentication and access procedures
- Participating in audit and security reviews
MCITP-EA Certification Requirements
There are five exams required for the MCITP Enterprise Administrator certification:
- Exam 70-680: Windows 7 Configuration
- Exam 70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory (AD) Configuration
- Exam 70-642: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration
- Exam 70-643: Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure Configuration
- Exam 70-647: Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator