Interested in expanding your knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client? You have come to the right place. TrainACE offers Windows 7- Installing and Configuring training in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA. In this course, students will learn how to install, upgrade and migrate to Windows 7 Client. Students will then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing.
Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
TrainACE offers Installing and Configuring Windows 7 training at our two training locations in Ashburn, VA and Greenbelt, MD.
Our Installing and Configuring Windows 7 training class is a three day course.
Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Course Pricing: $1,795 for enrollment (exam is included in this price)
*Government and Military Please Ask for the Gov Discount
**Traveling in for this class? Ask about our travel package.
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Self-Paced Online Training
Are you looking to take a Installing and Configuring Windows 7 certification training class but you don't have the time to take a full week off of work? If so, check out our self-paced, online Windows 7 class. This course allows you to take the full Windows 7 certification training at your own pace, whenever you want.
Our Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Self-Paced training includes the following:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Get information on our Installing and Configuring Windows 7 online training class by Clicking Here!
Custom Training For Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Training Include:
- Installing, Upgrading and Migrating to Windows 7
- Configuring Disks and Device Drivers
- Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows 7 Client Computers
- Configuring Network connectivity
- …and more!
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 client.
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Windows 7.
- Learning the details of Windows 7 technologies.
- Focusing on the “how to” associated with Windows 7 technologies.
Before taking this course, students must have:
- Experience in installing PC hardware and devices.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- The skills to map network file shares.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of applications. For example, how client computer applications communicate with the server.
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of using printers.
Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Certification Requirements
As an added bonus, this class also helps attendees prepare for the MS exam 70-680, TS: Windows 7, Configuring.