Interested in expanding your knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client? You have come to the right place. TrainACE offers Windows 7- Installing and Configuring training in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA. In this course, students will learn how to install, upgrade and migrate to Windows 7 Client. Students will then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing.
Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
TrainACE offers Installing and Configuring Windows 7 training at our two training locations in Ashburn, VA and Greenbelt, MD.
Our Installing and Configuring Windows 7 training class is a three day course.
Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Course Pricing: $1,795 for enrollment (exam is included in this price)
*Government and Military Please Ask for the Gov Discount
**Traveling in for this class? Ask about our travel package.
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the right.
Self-Paced Online Training
Are you looking to take a Installing and Configuring Windows 7 certification training class but you don't have the time to take a full week off of work? If so, check out our self-paced, online Windows 7 class. This course allows you to take the full Windows 7 certification training at your own pace, whenever you want.
Our Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Self-Paced training includes the following:
- Interactive & explanatory instruction & lectures
- User-friendly interface with comprehensive course curriculum
- Step-by-step instructional videos
- Live, virtual lab environment(s)
- Toll-Free Educational Support
- Money-Back Guarantee
Get information on our Installing and Configuring Windows 7 online training class by Clicking Here!
Custom Training For Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Training Include:
- Installing, Upgrading and Migrating to Windows 7
- Configuring Disks and Device Drivers
- Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows 7 Client Computers
- Configuring Network connectivity
- …and more!
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 client.
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Windows 7.
- Learning the details of Windows 7 technologies.
- Focusing on the “how to” associated with Windows 7 technologies.
Before taking this course, students must have:
- Experience in installing PC hardware and devices.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- The skills to map network file shares.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of applications. For example, how client computer applications communicate with the server.
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of using printers.
Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Certification Requirements
As an added bonus, this class also helps attendees prepare for the MS exam 70-680, TS: Windows 7, Configuring.