The Data ONTAP Fundamentals course is designed for anyone who performs basic support and administrative functions on a NetApp® storage appliance running the Data ONTAP operating system. This training is delivered by Unitek Education which is an authorized training vendor.
The NetApp Data ONTAP Class is an excellent hands-on way to become a well rounded administrator for your company’s NetAPP storage systems.
NetApp Data ONTAP Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
The NetApp Data ONTAP class at our locations is a hands-on instructor-led class that engages the student and surrounds them in the NetApp environment. This class is one week, Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. All courseware is included.
Total Cost: $4,500 Per Enrollment
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Custom NetAPP Training For Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Data ONTAP Training Course Include:
- Explain the primary function of a storage appliance.
- Use a storage appliance console to access and execute commands.
- Determine a storage appliance’s system configuration.
- Manage a storage appliance’s configuration files from an adminhost.
- Identify the physical interfaces used by a storage appliance.
- Configure physical interface parameters on a storage appliance.
Recommended Training Audience and Prerequisites
- Basic knowledge of NetApp Products
- Basic knowledge of client/server and networking terminology and management including TCP/IP
- Background in one of the following: UNIX, Windows®, or SAN system
Training Provided by Unitek Education.