As seen on...
National / International Training Sales
Toll Free (877) 564-8724
7833 Walker Drive, Suite 520C
Greenbelt, Maryland 20770
Phone: (301) 220-2802
Toll-Free: (877) 564-TRAIN
Fax: (301) 220-3814
45195 Research Pl, Suite 120
Ashburn, VA 20147
Phone: (571) 209-9234
Toll-Free: (877) 774-9234
Fax: (571) 209-9238
Email: click here
Category: Systems Administration | Vendor: NetApp, Inc.
Sorry, there aren't any upcoming classes in this course. Check back often for frequent updates!
Take This Course Online
Looking to take this class as an online or computer based course from home? We have two solutions to choose from:
1) Instructor-Led Live Online - Click Here
2) Self-Paced Pre-Recorded - Click Here
Classes in Your Area
ACE offers on-site IT training to organizations throughout the country. If you have a group in need of computer training, we will come to you.
Classrooms in Greenbelt, MD (Washington, DC) &
Ashburn, VA (Northern Virginia | Dulles Corridor)
Network Appliance NetApp Data ONTAP Fundamentals Hands-On Training Class - Delivered by Unitek Education
The Data ONTAP Fundamentals course is designed for anyone who performs basic support and administrative functions on a NetApp® storage appliance running the Data ONTAP operating system. This training is delivered by Unitek Education which is an authorized training vendor.
- Basic knowledge of NetApp Products
- Basic knowledge of client/server and networking terminology and management including TCP/IP
- Background in one of the following: UNIX, Windows®, or SAN system
- Explain the primary function of a storage appliance.
- Use a storage appliance console to access and execute commands.
- Determine a storage appliance's system configuration.
- Manage a storage appliance's configuration files from an adminhost.
- Identify the physical interfaces used by a storage appliance.
- Configure physical interface parameters on a storage appliance.
- Configure the virtual interfaces (VLANs and VIFs).
- Export a storage appliance's volumes to a host.
- Mount the exported file system from a host.
- Upgrade Data ONTAP via NFS, CIFS or HTTP.
- Join a storage appliance into a Windows 2000 domain using CIFS.
- Create Qtrees.
- Create, Map and Access LUNS via a Windows® host.
- Create, Map and Access LUNS via a Solaris™ host.
- Initialize a filer and create a new file system.
- Install licenses.
- Install system files.
- Set the Snapshot™ schedule on a storage appliance. .
- Restore a deleted file from the .snapshot directory.
- Create the /etc/quotas file.
- Restrict disk space using quotas.
- Backup a volume using a storage appliance's native dump command. .
- Backup a qtree using a storage appliance's native dump command. .
- Restore a volume using the native restore command.
- Test NDMP services on a storage appliance.
- Perform a volume and aggregate copy on a storage appliance.
- Access and execute the admin privilege commands.
- Use the statit command to analyze system utilization statistics.
- Access & modify the Storage Appliance's optional settings.
The NetApp Data ONTAP Class is an excellent hands-on way to become a well rounded administrator for your company's NetAPP storage systems.
This class is one week, Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm. All courseware is included.
NetApp Training Units: 60
Total Cost: $4,500.00
Training provided by Unitek Education.
News Related to NetApp Data ONTAP
There are no current articles related to this course. Please check back soon!
NetApp Data ONTAP Training Near You
- Alexandria, VA
- Arlington, VA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Charleston, SC
- Columbia, MD
- Dover, DE
- Fairfax, VA
- Fayetteville, NC
- Herndon, VA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Miami, FL
- New York City, NY
- Norfolk, VA
- Orlando, FL
- Pensacola, FL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Reston, VA
- Richmond, VA
- San Antonio, TX
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle / Tacoma, WA
- Sterling, VA