TrainACE’s Cyber Security for Practitioners training will provide a foundational knowledge and skill base on the networking basics, cybercrime and IT security concepts as well as IT security procedures and threats that apply to the workplace. The Cyber Security for Practitioners training course also addresses multiple security vulnerabilities for wireless network access points, mobile devices and business transactions.
TrainACE offers Cyber Security for Practitioners training in Greenbelt, MD, Ashburn, VA and Fort Meade, MD.
Classroom-Based Training Cost: $2,495 Per Enrollment
- Hands-on labs
- Courseware and supplemental material
Custom Training for Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the left.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Cyber Security for Practitioners Training Include:
- Module 1: Information System Security
- Module 2: Changing the Way People and Business do Business
- Module 3: Malicious Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities
- Module 4: The Drivers of Information Security Business
- Module 5: Access Controls
- Module 6: Security Operations and Administration
- Module 7: Auditing, Testing, and Monitoring
- Module 8: Risk, Response, and Recovery
- Module 9: Cryptography
- Module 10: Networks and Communications
- Module 11: Malicious Code and Activity
- Module 12: Information Security Standards
- Module 13: Information Security Education and Training
- Module 14: Information Security Professional Certifications
- Module 15: US Compliance Laws
Recommended Cyber Security for Practitioners Training Audience & Prerequisites
Our hands-on Cyber Security for Practitioners certification training class is appropriate for:
- IT security professionals who want to establish a career in cyber security