Set yourself apart with the CSX Expert certification! The CSX: Expert training course prepare you for the certification course as you gain the master-level technical capabilities to execute activities ranging from identification and analysis of new emerging threats, to vulnerability assessment, threat intelligence, metrics and incident detection or response — all the way up to performing detailed attack analysis and documentation of attack vectors/targets/scope of attack, response plans and post-indecent monitoring of implemented cyber security controls.
ISACA CSX Expert Training in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia
We offer the CSX Expert training course at our two locations in the D.C. Metro area: Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA. This course is a five day training course, designed to teach the skills needed to establish your standing as a master-level security professional level. The training course is combined lecture with at least 50% hands-on labs exercise in a virtual lab environment.
Classroom Based CSX Expert Training Program Cost: $3,295 Per Enrollment. Includes books, labs, and exam.
CSX Expert Training Schedule
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
For information related to scheduling, please fill out the information request form to the left.
Custom Training for Your Organization
Is a Custom Class Right?? Not sure. Tell us about your training needs, your ideal start-date, your location preference, your unique set of challenges and the expected outcome, and we will develop a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff within your scheduling constraints! We will gladly do this quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Our CSX Specialist: Protect Training Include:
- Identify and analyze emerging threats
- identify vulnerabilities
- Provide threat intelligence, metrics, and incident detection or response
- Conduct cyber security tests
- Perform analysis of potential intrusions
- Correlate and analyze relevant event data to confirm the cyber security incident
- Validate indications and impact malicious activity and code and initiate response
- Perform a detailed attack analysis
- Create the indicators of compromise (YARA rules, OpenIOC).
- Execute the recovery process/ work to re-mediate any impact or effects of the incident.
- Perform post-incident monitoring of implemented cyber security controls
Recommended Training Audience & Prerequisites for CSX Expert Training:
This training course is recommended for individuals in the field of cybersecurity who are interested in learning advanced hands-on technical skills and establishing their standing as a master-level security professional capable identifying, analyzing, responding to and mitigating the most complex cyber security incidents.
CSX Expert Exam Requirements
- Related courses are not required to take the exam, but are recommended.