TrainACE offers Windows Server 2012 – Configuring Advanced Services training in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA. This course is part three in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in the Windows Server 2012 environment. This course focuses on advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery services as well as access and information provisioning and protection technologies such as Dynamic Access Control (DAC), and Web Application Proxy integration with AD FS and Workplace Join.
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Training in Maryland, Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia
TrainACE offer training at our two locations in Greenbelt, MD and Ashburn, VA. In this five-day Microsoft Official Course, receive hands-on instruction and practice configuring advanced Windows Server 2012, including Windows Server 2012 R2 services.
Cost per enrollment: $1495.00 (includes books and exam)
Windows Server 2012-Configuring Advanced Services Training Schedule
All Times Listed in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
|Greenbelt, MD||Mon - Fri||8:30am - 5:00pm||06/25/2018||06/29/2018|
Custom Training for Your Organization
Does your organization have special training needs? Let us know! We'll put together a customized training course proposal targeted to the specific needs of your staff. Select your ideal start-date, your location preference and your equipment requests and we will gladly compose a training plan for your company quickly and free of any obligation.
Topics & Concepts Covered in Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Include:
- Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Implementing Advanced File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Service Deployments
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication…and more!
Recommended Audience & Prerequisites for Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services:
This course is intended for IT Professionals with hands on experience implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Candidates who would typically be interested in attending this course will be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers day to day in an expertise environment.
The course pre-requisites can be met by having knowledge equivalent to, or by attendance at, courses 20410C: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 and 20411C: Administering Windows Server 2012 as this course will build upon the knowledge and skills covered in those courses.
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services Certification Requirements:
This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Exam 412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, which is the third of three exams required for MCSA: Windows Server 2012 credential.